Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

my first PC Rainbow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Finally came across the green numbered auto - been searching for it for YEARS!

2003-sp-seneca-wallace-auto-blk.jpg

2003-sp-seneca-wallace-auto-blue-nu.jpg

2003-sp-seneca-wallace-auto-blue.jpg

2003-sp-seneca-wallace-auto-green-n.jpg

2003-sp-seneca-wallace-auto-green.jpg

2003-sp-seneca-wallace-auto-red.jpg

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
WOW! Congrats! Is it Seahawks love or Seneca love? I like his autograph a lot too! I just wish he had what it took to be a starter. Nothing personal against him, he's good, but just doesn't seem to dominate like a starting QB should.......
LOVE the auto set though. Where did you end up finding that Auto /50? I think you asked me a few days ago if I had one.....

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
SeattlefantillIdie said:
WOW! Congrats! Is it Seahawks love or Seneca love? I like his autograph a lot too! I just wish he had what it took to be a starter. Nothing personal against him, he's good, but just doesn't seem to dominate like a starting QB should.......
LOVE the auto set though. Where did you end up finding that Auto /50? I think you asked me a few days ago if I had one.....

Big Seattle fan - I was so thrilled when they selected Seneca in the draft, as I am huge Iowa State fan too.

I picked up the Green Auto on eBay - got it for $1.99.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWNX:IT

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
bradical said:
SeattlefantillIdie said:

Big Seattle fan - I was so thrilled when they selected Seneca in the draft, as I am huge Iowa State fan too.

I picked up the Green Auto on eBay - got it for $1.99.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWNX:IT

I am really glad I did not do what I was going to do on that Seneca. It was in my watchlist and with a day left, decided to buy something else. I'm really glad it completed your rainbow!!!! Great stuff!

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Congrats, they look good together. What's up with the one using a different picture for his face (like a shortprint variant or something)?

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
Card Magnet said:
Congrats, they look good together. What's up with the one using a different picture for his face (like a shortprint variant or something)?

No idea, i've always wondered the same thing.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
You should make an animation with the rainbow, card by card. Have it end with that one. It will surprise people when Seneca seems to just look up at them :lol:

On a related note, that would make a great "_____ is watching you **********" image, in case you've seen those around :lol:
example:
http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/5805/original/282x282-Batman-batman-is-watching-you-**********.jpg?1248185480

Members online

Latest posts