Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So what do you think of this buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
MTBright said:

Beautiful card for less then the price of a gold refrator.Ive really been slacking on my Aybar pc.

i won this recently
aybargold.jpg

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
nice buy matt...i had it on my watch list for about a week but didn't pull the trigger since i already have one

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
Halonut said:
nice buy matt...i had it on my watch list for about a week but didn't pull the trigger since i already have one

then i should thank you. :)

Do you have a gold or the ones that are diecut

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
MTBright said:
Halonut said:

i have a pretty sizeable aybar stash including all 3 pristine gold refractors, the bc gold ref, the topps trd chrome xfrac and a topps trd chrome printing plate. some of them are scanned in my bucket. nice pu matty!

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
Halonut said:
MTBright said:
Halonut said:

i have a pretty sizeable aybar stash including all 3 pristine gold refractors, the bc gold ref, the topps trd chrome xfrac and a topps trd chrome printing plate. some of them are scanned in my bucket. nice pu matty!

did you pick up the topps trd chrome printing plate that sold a day or two ago.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
nah, i picked mine up last off season for $11 dlvd...just a few weeks after picking up the topps chrome trd xfrac for under $10 shipped :)
aybarrcplate.jpg

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
Halonut said:
nah, i picked mine up last off season for $11 dlvd...just a few weeks after picking up the topps chrome trd xfrac for under $10 shipped :)
aybarrcplate.jpg

sweet, I meant to pick the one up the other day but forgot, done that a lot lately.

Members online

Latest posts