Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Proven FAKE exquisite Matt Ryan/25 rc back on ebay again...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
http://cgi.ebay.com/Exquisite-Matt-Ryan ... 439aff87be

The same seller had it up a couple months ago, and now he's hoping everyone who had contacted him to tell him he's a fake is forgetting it is a fake patch. Please don't bid on this, it ain't legit.

He should just put the original patch back in.

I really can't believe it has a good number of bids already.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
brouthercard said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Exquisite-Matt-Ryan-Autograph-Logo-Auto-Patch-SP-25_W0QQitemZ290363246526QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Football?hash=item439aff87be

The same seller had it up a couple months ago, and now he's hoping everyone who had contacted him to tell him he's a fake is forgetting it is a fake patch. Please don't bid on this, it ain't legit.

Forgive me for asking a silly question, but how do we know it's a fake? Not sayin it isnt, but wouldn't it be awfully risky to mess with switching swatches on a card of that kind of value?

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Warren's All Stars said:
brouthercard said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Exquisite-Matt-Ryan-Autograph-Logo-Auto-Patch-SP-25_W0QQitemZ290363246526QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Football?hash=item439aff87be

Forgive me for asking a silly question, but how do we know it's a fake? Not sayin it isnt, but wouldn't it be awfully risky to mess with switching swatches on a card of that kind of value?

Here's the link to the original post:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=59382

It happens unexplicably all the time. We found the original auction when 24/25 was first sold, then it appeared with the original patch on ebay from the current seller, then a different patch from the same seller after he didn't complete the deal on the original one. We also found previous auction where he purchased patch pieces on ebay, and used them in his auctions on different cards, like the Fargas...

It's sad. The original card 24/25 had a three color patch in it. It first sold for I believe $1300 early after release. This current seller ended up with it and "sold" it for $1800 several months ago, but the deal never went through, so he substituted the original beautiful looking 3- color patch with this obvious fake patch and tried to get $10,000 BIN/BO on it. It was taken down after several people contacted him to call him a fraud, and now he's just running it after the other completed auctions have been archived, since you can't trace his previous auctions unless you can look at ebay up to a year back. Dirty piece of scum ruined an already sweet card. I hope this card doesn't ever sell for even half of what he paid for it, cause that's all it's worth.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
why now, Matt Ryan sucks and the Falcons got creamed this week. Add that with a slow economy and you
wonder what this guy was thinking. There was a card show here Saturday and I believe that one of the
dealers there had that same Ryan card with part of the Falcon in it. He was hoping to get some paperwork
from UD on it saying the patch was real. Who can you trust these days?

Kevin

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
schmidtfan20 said:
why now, Matt Ryan sucks and the Falcons got creamed this week. Add that with a slow economy and you
wonder what this guy was thinking. There was a card show here Saturday and I believe that one of the
dealers there had that same Ryan card with part of the Falcon in it. He was hoping to get some paperwork

Kevin

That has no bearing on high end cards none

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
wheeler281 said:
schmidtfan20 said:

Kevin

I guess not but who are these people with the deep pockets buying super high end cards of players who haven't
done squat yet? Ryan was decent last year but he also had Mike Turner and a great defense. He isn't
exactly hot now, I don't get it. There has to be like 3 dozen hotter players in the league right now.

Kevin

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
schmidtfan20 said:
wheeler281 said:
schmidtfan20 said:

Kevin

I guess not but who are these people with the deep pockets buying super high end cards of players who haven't
done squat yet? Ryan was decent last year but he also had Mike Turner and a great defense. He isn't
exactly hot now, I don't get it. There has to be like 3 dozen hotter players in the league right now.

Kevin

I agree. Especially when it came to Ryan.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Over a grand with a day left, is there any way to contact to highest bidder, or any bidder while the auction is active?

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
MIND-BLOWING $3550 final price.

too bad the winning bidder has zero feedback.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
IndyMann said:
Did anyone save a photo of the card in its original state? If so, someone could contact Ebay with the evidence and have it removed.

2009-08-31MattRyanREAL.jpg

2009-08-31MattRyan.jpg

Members online

Latest posts