Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Seems like I got a good deal? Opinions welcome.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
bodiaz said:
WOW! Why so low?

Because in the set there is the same card /36, /27, /18, /9, /1 if I am not mistaken. So almost 100 of the triple autos, just with a different color tint to the background. And they are stickers

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
Stickers? Wow. Don't know why that would matter. I like the stickers more than on card. No doubt about the authenticity!

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
bodiaz said:
Stickers? Wow. Don't know why that would matter. I like the stickers more than on card. No doubt about the authenticity!

Stickers kill a a price compared to on card autos. How do stickers make it any more authentic than on card?

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
The card is less than the price of 2 boxes! If I got this card in 2 boxes I would be thrilled!

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
bodiaz said:
The card is less than the price of 2 boxes! If I got this card in 2 boxes I would be thrilled!

Just like every product, there are very few cards that make really good money when compared to the price of the boxes.

Members online