Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Prospector Poll: How many guys are you invested in?

How many players do you have substantial money into?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Incline Investments

Aug 15, 2008
Cali
Substantial money, not like $50-100. I'm curious to see what the average is around here, as I am pretty sure I am on the very low end of the spectrum.

Feel free to comment as well.

EDIT: I guess by substantial money, I mean a solid portion of your portfolio, and that might differ person to person. So $100 might be a lot for some, and nothing for others. Ignore that first line if that is the case.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
In terms of substantial investments, I only have a few. But I have a ton of guys who I have a few cards of, as well as a few guys who are crazy cheap who I have a big stash of but haven't even spent $100.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Mostly Brewers guys. I'm saying 4 b/c between Alcides, Gillespie, Gamel, and Cain, they are pretty good. Then I've got bits and pieces of other guys that, if they were all tolled, would probably equal another 3-4 prospects.

Incline Investments

Aug 15, 2008
Cali
I've got 3 big ones:

Moustakas
Heyward
Jon Gilmore (well over a grand into Gilmore)

Plus I've got some other guys with maybe $50-100 or so.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Incline Investments said:
I've got 3 big ones:

Moustakas
Heyward
Jon Gilmore (well over a grand into Gilmore)

Plus I've got some other guys with maybe $50-100 or so.

This is basically what I've got going too. I have like 4 bigger investments, and then maybe a card or three of a few other guys that I think have potential.

Incline Investments

Aug 15, 2008
Cali
thenumberonemetfan said:
sheetskout said:
thenumberonemetfan said:
Carlos Beltran-700.00-800.00

Seriously Metfan....do you even read the messages before replying?

Beltran was a prospect like 15 years ago.

he edited the post after I posted so calm down

My edit was a completely different topic (regarding the "substantial amount" thing). What are you talking about?

Members online