Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Newbie, how ia everyone doing tonight???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dinosaurusrex

Oct 27, 2009
I am new here, have only collected locally and looking to trade/sell most of my cards and narrow my collections.

Not sure how this board feels, but i like the razor products. I am looking for a few cards to finish the 2008 Razor Set and i am thinking about starting a metal set. I also collect Tanner Scheppers.

Thanks

Donald

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
dinosaurusrex said:
I am new here, have only collected locally and looking to trade/sell most of my cards and narrow my collections.

Not sure how this board feels, but i like the razor products. I am looking for a few cards to finish the 2008 Razor Set and i am thinking about starting a metal set. I also collect Tanner Scheppers.

Thanks

Benjamin
You'll fit right in. And welcome!

dinosaurusrex

Oct 27, 2009
Thanks for the welcome guys.

just so you know I edited my post...my first name is ben but my middle name is donald and i thought i would switch it up ;)

dinosaurusrex

Oct 27, 2009
subpop77 said:
welcome! good to ave you here

Thank you for the welcome. I just googled sports card trade site and this was the one i decided to click...looks like it is a good active one!

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
dinosaurusrex said:
subpop77 said:

Thank you for the welcome. I just googled sports card trade site and this was the one i decided to click...looks like it is a good active one!

glad youre here... beckett is poison, so you made the right click! :D

come to the chat room in a little over an hour from now if youd like to meet some people :)

dinosaurusrex

Oct 27, 2009
donrusscrusademan said:
dinosaurusrex said:
subpop77 said:

come to the chat room in a little over an hour from now if youd like to meet some people :)

where is the chat room?

dinosaurusrex

Oct 27, 2009
donrusscrusademan said:
dinosaurusrex said:
subpop77 said:

oh right when i sent that i saw it in the upper right corner =/

Members online