Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mets fans, who are you rooting for?

Mets fans: Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
My wife is from the Bronx, but is a Mets fan. She will be rooting for the Yankees, as will the rest of her family. However, I will be rooting for the Phillies.

So, Mets fans, will you be rooting for either the Phillies or the Yankees?

David

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Neither. I will be watching as a baseball fan...that's all. If there is something better to watch, I won't hesitate switching the channel.

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009
Like I said before, I am rooting for Swine flu. Both teams get sick and they cancel the WS.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
Clearly, as a Mets fan I don't like either team, but I can certainly pick a lesser of two evils.

The Phillies fans are the absolute worst and given the last two years I hate them all even more!

The Yankees fans are rude, obnoxious, self-righteous, loud, annoying, etc... but we haven't had to deal with them since the subway series almost a decade ago.

So, I will certainly be pulling for the Yankees to teach Jimmy Rollins and Cole Hamels to keep their mouths shut.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
NECpilgrims8 said:
Clearly, as a Mets fan I don't like either team, but I can certainly pick a lesser of two evils.

The Phillies fans are the absolute worst and given the last two years I hate them all even more!

The Yankees fans are rude, obnoxious, self-righteous, loud, annoying, etc... but we haven't had to deal with them since the subway series almost a decade ago.

So, I will certainly be pulling for the Yankees to teach Jimmy Rollins and Cole Hamels to keep their mouths shut.

I honestly believe that Phils fans have surpassed Yanks fans as the biggest aholes in all of sports..I cant vote in this thread since I am a Sox fan, but I hope the Yanks absolutely annihilate the Phils.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Adam it almost sounds like the MEts are nice, caring, giving, quiet and easy to be around. To me I have never come across more arrogant fans that have never achieved much of anything.

NECpilgrims8 said:

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
jcmint said:
Adam it almost sounds like the MEts are nice, caring, giving, quiet and easy to be around. To me I have never come across more arrogant fans that have never achieved much of anything.

NECpilgrims8 said:

You sir, are an exception. There is no way I can put you in that category.

But, MANY Yankees fans are what I describe. The top 3 worst fans, in my eyes, are...

1. Phillies
2. Yankees
3. Red Sox

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
Felt good to see the Yanks lose last night

And it will feel good to see the Phillies lose tonight

Its win-win

Members online

Latest posts