Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ITG Ultimate 9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sabresfreak

Sep 5, 2008
ITG UM9 LOOKS AMAZING :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: Their are more pics in the news letter. The Ultimate Glove and Emblem cards look awesome. Sorry for the huge pictures.
http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B-U ... ZDBi&hl=en
http://www.itgtradingcards.com/
ULTIMate9.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Nice, but two comments:

1. Would prefer a picture of the player on the front and...

2. That design appears to be almost a direct rip-off from Topps Sterling baseball jumbo swatches from last year (minus the player picture).

!Bdby17wB2k~$(KGrHqQOKjQEq5B0iBCHBK474,f)tg~~_35.jpg

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
It's also a very similar design to what UD did with the Ultimate Patches a few years back (04-05 I think), but ultimately (no pun intended) it is the exact card layout needed for a huge amazing patch piece. I don't need the player pic when you are getting something that amazing. One thing ITG will never skimp on is a mind blowing patch in their best products.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Duh!! sorry sabresfreak ::facepalm:: , i must be blind. I have NO idea how i missed that you already posted this yesterday, sorry :)

This product looks amazing though, i would love to get that Paul Coffey Edmonton Ultimate numbers

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Pine Tar said:
Oh man I can see more fakes by Burge :D
Other then that I like the Savy (Savard) card

Nope these cards cant be faked. EVERY ITG Ultimate card comes out of the pack SLABBED in a BGS holder. Nice try though ;) :lol:

sabresfreak

Sep 5, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
Duh!! sorry sabresfreak ::facepalm:: , i must be blind. I have NO idea how i missed that you already posted this yesterday, sorry :)

This product looks amazing though, i would love to get that Paul Coffey Edmonton Ultimate numbers

If you send me a few of these cards I will accept your apology. :)

Members online

Latest posts