Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Crusadefest green 2009 has ended...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
so.....who got what? :)

heres what I won-

Garrett Anderson,Ivan Rodriguez, Jason Giambi, Mark Kotsay, Todd Green, Travis Lee, Barry Larkin, Carlos Delgado, John Smoltz, Juan Encarracion,Tom Glavine, and Wilton Guerrero.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
subject to change said:
None for me. I was after the Abraham Nunez and Jose Guillen, but got dragged to the Halloween store by the girlfriend, and was gone longer than I had planned ::facepalm::

the Nunez was one of the first one to sell and it went higher than I thought fast, which made me think I was going to be in for a long night.. but then things settled down. too bad about the Guillen, I was about to get it (which would have been a double) then I could have traded to you..

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
I love 90's insert collectors - check out some of the prices he got:

93 Finest Willie Greene Refractor - $161.50
93 Finest Charlie Hayes Refractor - $255.00

Sick!

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
I would have liked to make a decent bid on most of them he had listed, but money is tight right now. This is what I ended up with. Bornagaincollector: I didn't win this Belle off of eBay, bought it on Beckett (so don't kill me)

!BdObiw!CGk~$(KGrHqQH-CgErdJHRIH,BK3789qB2g~~_12.jpg!BdOWTDQ!mk~$(KGrHqEH-CcErfFL9T3CBK37nlCTUw~~_12.jpg

And what I already had:

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
I bought 2nd my purple on Beckett for $30 flat. Considering I paid $56 for the purple from Burbank last year, I thought that was a steal.

Members online