Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The League premieres on FX tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
Ryo1549 said:
Wasn't enough football for me...Was funny though.

I agree, it was funny but I expected it to be more about fantasy football.

The guy in the opening doing the webcast reminded me of myself. I'm the big trashtalker in my league with friends, and have the championships to back it up!

NYCrulesU

Jul 15, 2009
As salamu alaykum
cubfan131 said:
That was the single worst TV show I have ever seen in my entire life.

Thank you. I DVR'd and watched it based on the high praises it was receiving here. WOW! What a retarded show. I can't see how anyone with taste can actually believe this show is worth watching.

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
NYCrulesU said:
cubfan131 said:

Thank you. I DVR'd and watched it based on the high praises it was receiving here. WOW! What a retarded show. I can't see how anyone with taste can actually believe this show is worth watching.

I found it funny but the homor is crude and not for a younger audience.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
dfr52 said:
NYCrulesU said:
cubfan131 said:

Definitely. I guess you just have to have a slightly perverse and "adult" sense of humor. Thankfully I do, and I can't wait for the next episode.

By accident, I also recorded It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and can't believe what I've been missing out on. FX seems to make some quality shows.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Card Magnet said:
dfr52 said:
NYCrulesU said:
cubfan131 said:

Definitely. I guess you just have to have a slightly perverse and "adult" sense of humor. Thankfully I do, and I can't wait for the next episode.

By accident, I also recorded It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and can't believe what I've been missing out on. FX seems to make some quality shows.

It's always sunny is probably the funniest show on tv in my opinion. Of course, if you're uptight you certainly won't like this show either.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Card Magnet said:
dfr52 said:
NYCrulesU said:
cubfan131 said:

Always Sunny is hilarious

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Anybody see the previews during any games today?

"You would rather I'd be mad at you than your friends!"
"I don't understand the question."
"That's not a question!"
"I love you? I love you."

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
While this episode wasn't as good as the first, I still enjoyed it. First time I ever heard of "Eskimo brothers". I've heard of it as ______ brothers before though.

Members online

Latest posts