Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Saturday Prospect Reports....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Check them out by clicking the banner in my sig.

The first one is up for the day- Kyle Lotzkar

Edit: Travis Denker is now up.

Matt LaPorta will follow Denker.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
blitzerlover said:
What is this crap at the top of each post?

I'm not seeing any of that, try refreshing the page. Sometimes that shows up in the editor while the page is loading but it always goes away once the page is fully loaded...so maybe a refresh would do the trick (i hope)

Incline Investments

Aug 15, 2008
Cali
I've got a question.

I could sign up for that "get paid for blogging" thing. Then I post one article a day, 100 words or more, and I get paid $30 a month? Just like that?

And does the article have to be legit, or can I just post a hundred words of ******** each day?

dchurg

Aug 11, 2008
Can't wait to see my guys, imo they are going to be the hardest of any so far..really lacking some good info on them...

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Incline Investments said:
I've got a question.

I could sign up for that "get paid for blogging" thing. Then I post one article a day, 100 words or more, and I get paid $30 a month? Just like that?

And does the article have to be legit, or can I just post a hundred words of *censor* each day?

I'm not exactly sure about the details of the legitimacy of your posts, but yeah thats the basic idea. You have to have at least $50 in your account to cash out though.

For me, it's not about the money (because it is nowhere near enough to be worth the work that I put into putting these scouts together)...it's just a nice little thing on the side. But I'd definitely recommend this site if you're interested in blogging. It's pretty easy, plus you get a little bit of money on the side for it.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Wow, the site looks really good. Great job! I especially like the bottom part about the underrated prospects. Keep up the good work!

Anthony

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
aminors said:
Wow, the site looks really good. Great job! I especially like the bottom part about the underrated prospects. Keep up the good work!

Anthony

Thanks man, I was planning on making the underrated prospects thing into a little series, but so far i've been just doin scouts from request for people on here. I'll eventually get back to the underrated guys when I get through more of this request list. I definitely appreciate the kind words though :)

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
southeastjerome said:
Is Logan Morrison one of the next few guys you are going to focus on jw
thanks

I believe Morrison is third or fourth down on the list right now. That's actually one I'm really looking forward to doing though, I'll make sure you know when that report goes up.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Pretty good Denker report I enjoyed reading it and agree on almost everything you said although I would say hes a solid "C".

Thanks for taking the time to do it.

Members online

Latest posts