Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Replacement received from Donruss/Panini

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
So back when i had more $ and was participating in a bunch of team breaks with Andrew, he included a redemption for a Jeremy Beckham EEE RC auto. I entered it into the system before they switched over to Panini. I randomly decided to check their website one day and it said contact them for a replacement. I would be happy with anything so I just said Redsox prospects and the Canes I collect. Got the card in today, a Bryan Price Contenders auto :lol: . 4 months ago it would have been nice but he isn't even on the sox anymore. Sent to CLE in the V-mart trade. Oh well, its SP /165 and it was free so I'm not complaining.

I have to give props to Panini though. They responded within 1 day of my replacement request and I received the card 10 days later.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I got a Raben /139 elite auto for my Beckhame /50 What could have I really excepted.

ctmike

Oct 9, 2009
Connecticut
I sent back a Steve Smith #'d 25 rookie auto and I'm getting a freaking Tiki Barber as a replacement. Yeah that doesn't suck, eh?

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
I had a Reggie White patch auto #/25 and found out his auto was not on the card..They sent me a Sammy Baugh damaged auto as a replacement...I called and complained, They sent me a correct White auto and a Unitas auto on card..Even told me to keep the Baugh...

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
mredsox89 said:
I have to give props to Panini though. They responded within 1 day of my replacement request and I received the card 10 days later.

See UD and Topps... this isn't that tough now is it?

Members online

Latest posts