Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Receive a FREE autographed baseball with any Steiner Sports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Receive a FREE autographed baseball with any Steiner Sports purchase of $30 or more. Choose from the baseballs displayed at left and use the designated promotion code during check-out. Hurry - offer ends November 15th!

NFL, MLB, Gifts and Autographs from SteinerSports.com

Checkout Codes

David Ortiz - ESPNOrtiz
Joe Girardi - ESPNGirardi
Melky Cabrera - ESPNMelky
Curt Schilling - ESPNCurt
Troy Tulowitzki - ESPNTulo
Yadier Molina - ESPNMolina

T&C

Not transferable (not sure what this means)
One (1) per household
Not applicable to all items
Expires 11/15/09

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
Well I'm happy I decided to check out FCB tonight. (3) OMLB's and an Ortiz OMLB for $54.97? Done.

Thank you braves77.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Ian Stewart said:
Well I'm happy I decided to check out FCB tonight. (3) OMLB's and an Ortiz OMLB for $54.97? Done.

Thank you braves77.

I don't know what to get. Every other sox thing is so ridiculously overpriced

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
How can you tell if you get the ball? When I typed in the code it didn't show I was receiving the Ortiz.

A_Pharis

19braves77 said:
Receive a FREE autographed baseball with any Steiner Sports purchase of $30 or more. Choose from the baseballs displayed at left and use the designated promotion code during check-out. Hurry - offer ends November 15th!

Checkout Codes

David Ortiz - ESPNOrtiz

T&C

One (1) per household
Expires 11/15/09

Usually "Not transferable" means that the person that places the order is the one that gets the item. Say, for instance, gifting. You probably couldn't buy this and have the free ball added to someone else's order.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
mredsox89 said:
Ian Stewart said:

Thank you braves77.

I don't know what to get. Every other sox thing is so ridiculously overpriced

I can't justify $60 for a photo in a frame with some dirt.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Thank you SO much. I didn't know what to order, so I just ordered two 2009 WS Baseballs. I thought they'd be cool, I guess.

thehamiltonian

Mar 7, 2009
Canada
A_Pharis said:
19braves77 said:

Checkout Codes

David Ortiz - ESPNOrtiz

T&C

One (1) per household
Expires 11/15/09

Usually "Not transferable" means that the person that places the order is the one that gets the item. Say, for instance, gifting. You probably couldn't buy this and have the free ball added to someone else's order.

It often means that it is linked to a specific person as well, whether through an email or however. Say, ESPN Magazine subscribers, with an Insider account linked to an email.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
Cecil Fielder last season at Yankee stadium ball inscribed 96 champs, and a David Ortiz ball for $49.99! Thanks alot!

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
thehamiltonian said:
A_Pharis said:
19braves77 said:

Checkout Codes

David Ortiz - ESPNOrtiz

T&C

One (1) per household
Expires 11/15/09

It often means that it is linked to a specific person as well, whether through an email or however. Say, ESPN Magazine subscribers, with an Insider account linked to an email.

Yeah, it means if you're not a Yankee season ticket holder, you can't use the code...for example.
The code is only intended for the person receiving it. Likely a disclaimer prompted by the previous mess.

I would temper my expectations for getting anything using these codes.

righteousmike

Aug 24, 2008
Arlen, TX
awesome.jpg

I tried to use the $25 off but then i had to add more so I just stuck with the awesomely found 16x20 Snider signed photo, Steiner has nice affordable stuff hidden in places. I actually saw the Ortiz ball put in and its listed. SO awesome, thanked!

Johnny B

Aug 7, 2008
Jeff D said:
thehamiltonian said:
[quote="A_Pharis":1wnq2ljw]
19braves77 said:

Checkout Codes

David Ortiz - ESPNOrtiz

T&C

One (1) per household
Expires 11/15/09

Yeah, it means if you're not a Yankee season ticket holder, you can't use the code...for example.
The code is only intended for the person receiving it. Likely a disclaimer prompted by the previous mess.

I would temper my expectations for getting anything using these codes.[/quote:1wnq2ljw]

This could be true. I gave it a shot anyways, since I needed some OMLBs, and their price seems about average.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts