Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Halloween Reminder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Liberate Baltimore

Jun 2, 2009
Columbia, Maryland
Hello everyone,

Quite often I read on this, and other boards, that someone has no idea what to do with the many extra cards they have accumulated. This is where Halloween comes in! My house is always the hit of the street and our annual church party because I give packs of 10 cards away. It doesn't matter if they're from the 80s, or were released last week, the kids absolutely love them! Some comments I often hear are "Wow, these cost $3 at Target!" and "Oh my gosh, I got a Ripken!" Want to create new collectors and save $$$ on Halloween candy? Give cards out this year! By the way, girls enjoy these cards just as much as boys AND parents really appreciate it because I'm not loading their kids up on sugar. Thanks for reading,

James

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
Excellent idea. I believe the town my store is in is having a trick-or-treat thing for all the business on main st (where im located) and thats what ill be doing now.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
hell just give out Razor Autographs.. haha Probably most homes in the U.S. has one or two laying around near their "make money on Ebay" collection of 88 Topps....

:lol:

Members online