Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another Razor thread........yay or nay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
Whaddya think?

razor.png

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I think this decision is a little more serious than the treatment it is receiving. The Mach 3 has changed my life. Yes, I was stupid enough to buy the red one after already having the gray one because I thought there were upgrades. That aside, The Mach 3 shaves me like no razor I've ever experienced. I tried the Quatro because if 3 is good, 4 blades must be better. However, I was sorely mistaken. The Quatro was clumsy. The blades were not nearly as sharp. It didn't contour. In fact, I had to go back with my red Mach 3 and do a little clean up after. In a world where we control so little like our baseball card grades, the choice you make in shaving brand is immense. Here's your chance to make a statement. I am basically a caveman so a shave is the only thing that keeps me out of the museum of natural history. I get lucky every single time I put my Mach 3 to work. My girlfriend can't stop touching my face. Of course, that's annoying. But sex is cool when Ebay is offline once a week. I can't be anymore effusive in my praise for the Mach 3.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
JoshHamilton said:
I think this decision is a little more serious than the treatment it is receiving. The Mach 3 has changed my life. Yes, I was stupid enough to buy the red one after already having the gray one because I thought there were upgrades. That aside, The Mach 3 shaves me like no razor I've ever experienced. I tried the Quatro because if 3 is good, 4 blades must be better. However, I was sorely mistaken. The Quatro was clumsy. The blades were not nearly as sharp. It didn't contour. In fact, I had to go back with my red Mach 3 and do a little clean up after. In a world where we control so little like our baseball card grades, the choice you make in shaving brand is immense. Here's your chance to make a statement. I am basically a caveman so a shave is the only thing that keeps me out of the museum of natural history. I get lucky every single time I put my Mach 3 to work. My girlfriend can't stop touching my face. Of course, that's annoying. But sex is cool when Ebay is offline once a week. I can't be anymore effusive in my praise for the Mach 3.

Plus, it gives my taint the closest shave I've ever had.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
braden said:
JoshHamilton said:

Plus, it gives my taint the closest shave I've ever had.

wow...1st time taint has made an appearance on the board?

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Adamsince1981 said:
wow...1st time taint has made an appearance on the board?

Now you gone done did it...

There is no nudity in this, but there is some vulgar language... it is one of the funniest things.

[youtube:1i45vzeb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anm44OEkFFk[/youtube:1i45vzeb]

Members online