Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need Opinions on Pujols Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
Is this really what the hobby is coming to? Are we going to question every card that is even inserted into packs?

I don't see any reason to doubt that card.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
I think nowadays, any sticker auto or chrome auto has to be scrutinized with a little more detail.

We all know sticker autos can be removed and wiped off, but also beware that chrome autos can be wiped off and rewritten to help achieve a better auto grade as well- I know of someone who has done this before.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
That card is involved in a conspiracy between sellers on both coasts and several in Canada. There is no way that auto is real. Just look at the angle of the auto compared with the degree of shift in the color blue on a hot day in August at 22 degrees longitude.

stmm

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
justinmandawg said:
That card is involved in a conspiracy between sellers on both coasts and several in Canada. There is no way that auto is real. Just look at the angle of the auto compared with the degree of shift in the color blue on a hot day in August at 22 degrees longitude.

stmm

That is a great use of sarcasim. I got a kick out of this one.

As for the questioning of autos, yeah the hobby is basically going that way when it comes to top dollar autos. When i made this post I was actually being sarcastic, but I like to see that I am not the only one out there that is annoyed by so many posts on the boards regarding fakes.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
mredsox89 said:
Does anyone who think it is fake actually have a basis for thinking so, other than just a gut?
yes i do
the top of the a is about 1 degree off the real auto the j looks like it was writen slowly due to the look. and the tail at the end is a lf curve instead of right and is 1/64 inch to long. other than that its fine

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
jeff550 said:
mredsox89 said:
Does anyone who think it is fake actually have a basis for thinking so, other than just a gut?
yes i do
the top of the a is about 1 degree off the real auto the j looks like it was writen slowly due to the look. and the tail at the end is a lf curve instead of right and is 1/64 inch to long. other than that its fine

That post is what I call laughable.

Members online

Latest posts