Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
100.00 seems like a little too much but its a nice card and obviously you like it so thats all that matters.

If the baseball card gods offered me every Tulowitzki superfractor that he'll ever made have made of him for $100 I'd take the deal in a heart beat.

I paid $130 for my 2007 Topps Chrome Tulo Superfractor.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
Adamsince1981 said:
thenumberonemetfan said:
100.00 seems like a little too much but its a nice card and obviously you like it so thats all that matters.

If the baseball card gods offered me every Tulowitzki superfractor that he'll ever made have made of him for $100 I'd take the deal in a heart beat.

as would I.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
Adamsince1981 said:
thenumberonemetfan said:

as would I.

You loved that thought didn't you! I wasn't including the '05 BC super though.

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
i got this weaver for 33 dlvd
superrrrr.jpg

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
thanks for all the comments guya, yeah 100 dlvd is pretty steep but i was lucky to even be able to get it for that price, i wanted a superfractor very badly and am so HAPPY to have it as for a while it looked like it would not be mine but a little detective working and never giving up did the trick

Members online