Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Double Play Sports/doubleplayinc/Brent T.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Yo, my best friend's mom is dieing of cancer. She is fighting it very hard, but it seems to me that she is terminal barring a miracle.

I worked for Brent for over 5 years at Double Play Sports in Springfield, MO.

I know he sold to the rich guy in Hawaii and to Big Boyd Sports cards. He also sold to Jay Rainville's family, a Rickie Weeks collector, and was actually the topic of a few threads on this board. He is also very informed on the UD 500HR club cards.

He is doubleplayinc on eBay and while his eBay store prices could be a little high, he is a good guy and has perfect feedback.

The Springfield guys know him.

I dropped him off tonight at the ICU in Springfield, MO and he is being really strong. His mom is having complications.

At a very minimum he is just like you and me and loves this hobby. But there may be some that have dealt with him or know who he is. I simply wanted to let you guys know. Hopefully a miracle will happen, or as Brent said tonight...."If she isn't going to make it, I wish God would take her, she has suffered enough."

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Losing a parent can never be easy. My prayers are with your friend and his family.

Members online

Latest posts