Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Devin Harris steals w/scan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Got a great deal on these. $13 and $14.50. The last 3 have gone for $50, 59, and $40. The seller was from the Phillipines. He got them shipped to me in 9 days.

200049673_tp.jpg

200049712_tp.jpg

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
Nice!
How many of these do you own now?
Devin Harris isn't getting much all-star voting love.

Sometimes I think the voters don't even watch basketball.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
AKA Coastal said:
Wehttam6 said:
Nice!

He can't do much more to get recognized. I mean, he had a 47 point game and all. I guess he has to average a triple-double or something to get noticed.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
He's in good company.

Leading scorers in NBA.

1 D. Wade, MIA 22 36.7 29.1
2 L. James, CLE 23 35.1 26.9
3 D. Nowitzki, DAL 38.0 25.4
4 K. Bryant, LAL 22 34.3 24.9
5 C. Bosh, TOR 22 39.5 24.4
6 D. Harris, NJN 18 35.7 24.2

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
AKA Coastal said:
He's in good company.

Leading scorers in NBA.

1 D. Wade, MIA 22 36.7 29.1
2 L. James, CLE 23 35.1 26.9
3 D. Nowitzki, DAL 38.0 25.4
4 K. Bryant, LAL 22 34.3 24.9
5 C. Bosh, TOR 22 39.5 24.4
6 D. Harris, NJN 18 35.7 24.2
And he's 14th in efficiency. There are only two guards ahead of him in eff., CP3 and Wade.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
AKA Coastal said:
Wehttam6 said:
Nice!

He can't do much more to get recognized. I mean, he had a 47 point game and all. I guess he has to average a triple-double or something to get noticed.
Yea but his team has to be winning along with the good games. Im not sure of thier record is?

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Wehttam6 said:
AKA Coastal said:
Wehttam6 said:
Nice!

Yea but his team has to be winning along with the good games. Im not sure of thier record is?
Jianlian, if I understood correcty, has enough votes to make the team, but that's his Chinese fan base voting. Vince Carter has more votes the Harris does...

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Wehttam6 said:
AKA Coastal said:
Wehttam6 said:
Nice!

Nets are 11-10 going into the game against the Bulls tonight.

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Wehttam6 said:
AKA Coastal said:
Wehttam6 said:
Nice!

Jianlian, if I understood correcty, has enough votes to make the team, but that's his Japanese fan base voting. Vince Carter has more votes the Harris does...

Chinese please. They have 100 million people watch NBA, Yao will never miss the All Star in the next 10 years or probably his whole career. If Yi can gain more weight and muscle and be a Dirk size forward. I can see them playing each other in next year's All Star game.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
95vr4 said:
Wehttam6 said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Wehttam6 said:
AKA Coastal said:
[quote="Wehttam6":3rr9316j]Nice!

Jianlian, if I understood correcty, has enough votes to make the team, but that's his Japanese fan base voting. Vince Carter has more votes the Harris does...

Chinese please. They have 100 million people watch NBA, Yao will never miss the All Star in the next 10 years or probably his whole career. If Yi can gain more weight and muscle and be a Dirk size forward. I can see them playing each other in next year's All Star game.[/quote:3rr9316j]
In all honesty, that's what I meant. :oops:
I don't get the countries mixed up; I get the baseball and basketball popularity between the two mixed up sometimes.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts