Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Until the 49ers get a true QB........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
We will never go ANYWHERE. Alex Smith was off the mark in the 4th quarter, we should've EASILY won the game. Until we get a solid true #1 QB we will always suck.

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Easily? Exaggerating on that part.

The 49ers couldn't block a speed rush on the edge when it mattered to save their lives. Adam Snyder didn't earn his check today at RT. It's the same **** every week on the edges, and at Rachal's spot at Guard. Losing Staley is going to make that even worse.

But for your other point, the 49ers shouldn't leave the 1st 2 rounds without a QB next year.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
sffanmike25 said:

The 49ers couldn't block a speed rush on the edge when it mattered to save their lives. Adam Snyder didn't earn his check today at RT. It's the same shat every week on the edges, and at Rachal's spot at Guard. Losing Staley is going to make that even worse.

But for your other point, the 49ers shouldn't leave the 1st 2 rounds without a QB next year.

Alex had open WRs all 2nd half and missed them. Especially the last drive we had. He missed crabtree, then missed a wide open bruce. He missed a lot of wide open plays. Maybe its rust and getting his groove or whatever but we should've won this damn game.

You're right that side of the line is crap and losing Staley in the first play sure as hell didn't help.

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Ryo1549 said:
sffanmike25 said:

The 49ers couldn't block a speed rush on the edge when it mattered to save their lives. Adam Snyder didn't earn his check today at RT. It's the same shat every week on the edges, and at Rachal's spot at Guard. Losing Staley is going to make that even worse.

Alex had open WRs all 2nd half and missed them. Especially the last drive we had. He missed crabtree, then missed a wide open bruce. He missed a lot of wide open plays. Maybe its rust and getting his groove or whatever but we should've won this damn game.

You're right that side of the line is crap and losing Staley in the first play sure as hell didn't help.

That Bruce throw was trash. No question on that. Missing Crabtree on the opposite side of the field (not seeing him) on that last drive sucked too, but he had to bail since the whole pocket collapsed within seconds. Haven't seen a replay of the INT he threw, not sure how bad that throw was (before I throw the blame around)

Just like that one poll thread last week about our QB's last week, I'm not ecstatic about our QB's at all. The 49ers' future at the position isn't on the roster.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
If Alex doesnt win i could see Damon Huard playing. If so god help us all. I would much rather see Nate playing then him

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
IndyMann said:
Snyper said:
I know one thing. I've never seen Peyton Manning play so bad.
Yeah, he had an off day, but we still got the win. Time for him to shake this one off and throw bullets next week against Houston.

I'm sure he'll be fine. Always nice to get a win when your best player has a horrible game.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
IndyMann said:
Snyper said:
I know one thing. I've never seen Peyton Manning play so bad.
Yeah, he had an off day, but we still got the win. Time for him to shake this one off and throw bullets next week against Houston.

agree, and there is no way niners should have EASILY won that game, they should have EASILY gotten blown out if manning was on and threw some tds

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
I was at this game today. Smith looked pretty good in the first half and then kind of self destructed in the 2nd. I think the only reason that the 49ers were even in that game was due to a sluggish Colts offense. Peyton looked off the entire game.

Members online

Latest posts