Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who had the luck of starting MJD or CJ on their fantasy team

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
I don't do fantasy football, but goodness - whoever started MJD or Chris Johnson today is having a nice week.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
I'm playing against a team who started both of them! :? Luckily I'm still winning (as that is basically the only point contributor's they have on thier squad..thank goodness)! :lol:

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
I have johnson and MCnabb but the other guy is beating me because of the Jets(Qb,RB,WR,TE)

so hopefpully Deaneglo Williams gets 21 points

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Ask Nate who I have on his 12 man money league. :D

Today's roster:

David Garrard (ouch)
Marques Colston
Austin Collie
Devin Hester
Maurice Jones-Drew
Chris Johnson
Dallas Clark
Lawrence Tynes
Giants Defense (ouch)

I also have Tom Brady, Donovan McNabb, Calvin Johnson, Ocho Cinco, and Joseph Addai on the team as well. Easily one of the strongest teams I've ever had. (Keep in mind this is a 12 man league!!)

7-1. I'm literally 2 points away from being undefeated. (Lost the very first game.)

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
i had mjd but the team i am against had chris johnson. he has saints d and i have roddy white. not looking good behind by 9

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Reds in 2009 said:
I have Chris Johnson, MJD and Steven Jackson! :D

:| Not calling you a liar by any means, but you must be talking about having them spread throughout different leagues right?

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
Snyper said:
Reds in 2009 said:
I have Chris Johnson, MJD and Steven Jackson! :D

:| Not calling you a liar by any means, but you must be talking about having them spread throughout different leagues right?

No, I have them all on one team. Believe me the team was auto-picked because I couldn't make the draft and I was as shocked as you when I saw that I got all 3 of them.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Reds in 2009 said:
Snyper said:
[quote="Reds in 2009":1xdd8pyn]I have Chris Johnson, MJD and Steven Jackson! :D

No, I have them all on one team. Believe me the team was auto-picked because I couldn't make the draft and I was as shocked as you when I saw that I got all 3 of them.[/quote:1xdd8pyn]

What in the blue ****?? :lol: :lol: :lol: You HAVE to be undefeated right now right? How many guys in that league? They had to have made homer-like alterations to their predraft ranking systems...

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
Snyper said:
What in the blue frack?? :lol: :lol: :lol: You HAVE to be undefeated right now right? How many guys in that league? They had to have made homer-like alterations to their predraft ranking systems...

Oddly enough I am not undefeated. Chris Johnson has some really big weeks but he has also failed to show up other weeks. I will be 5-3 and in 2nd place.

There are 10 guys in the league and Kurt Warner went in the 2nd round if that tells you anything. :lol:

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Snyper said:
Reds in 2009 said:
Snyper said:
[quote="Reds in 2009":1pw3fs84]I have Chris Johnson, MJD and Steven Jackson! :D

No, I have them all on one team. Believe me the team was auto-picked because I couldn't make the draft and I was as shocked as you when I saw that I got all 3 of them.

What in the blue frack?? :lol: :lol: :lol: You HAVE to be undefeated right now right? How many guys in that league? They had to have made homer-like alterations to their predraft ranking systems...[/quote:1pw3fs84]

Appleton Girl Scouts Troop #144 Fantasy League:

Reds in 2009 8-0 ------ 2,645 pts
iheartjonas 4-4 ------- 215 pts
iluvkittys 3-5 --------- 198 pts
twilightdreamer 2-6 --- 135 pts
soccergurl 1-7 -------- 73 pts
meganizkewl 0-8 ------ 19 pts

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
gwynn5453l4u said:
Snyper said:
Reds in 2009 said:
Snyper said:
[quote="Reds in 2009":33yfvkkb]I have Chris Johnson, MJD and Steven Jackson! :D

What in the blue frack?? :lol: :lol: :lol: You HAVE to be undefeated right now right? How many guys in that league? They had to have made homer-like alterations to their predraft ranking systems...

Appleton Girl Scouts Troop #144 Fantasy League:

Reds in 2009 8-0 ------ 2,645 pts
iheartjonas 4-4 ------- 215 pts
iluvkittys 3-5 --------- 198 pts
twilightdreamer 2-6 --- 135 pts
soccergurl 1-7 -------- 73 pts
meganizkewl 0-8 ------ 19 pts[/quote:33yfvkkb]

Nominated for response of the year. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I got CJ in the 3rd round of my money league, first 2 picks were Forte and SJax. I was planning on taking a WR with my 3rd round pick, but CJ was still there and I couldn't pass him up.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
mstng99tim said:
I got CJ in the 3rd round of my money league, first 2 picks were Forte and SJax. I was planning on taking a WR with my 3rd round pick, but CJ was still there and I couldn't pass him up.

The definitive fantasy steal of your life. :shock:

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
I had the luck of starting CJ, Vincent Jackson and Donovan McNabb (not to mention Chris Tillman on the defensive side; he returned a pick for a TD and put up 25 points for my team ;) ).

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Those two are automatic starts......if were talking getting lucky did anyone start or have to go against the Miami Def/ST. I know they gave up some points but 3 def/ST touchdowns is just about the last thing you'd expect.

Latest posts