Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hoarding difficulty this off-season

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
I have noticed a very limited amount of the 5-6 players that I wanted to pick up some of their stuff. have anyone else noticed this? I am set on a few of them, but found it interesting on a few others.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
Welcome to the start of the off season....it is the same cycle every year, unless the Bing cash back percentage increases then ebay will be flooded with inflated BIN's.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
muchuckwagon said:
Welcome to the start of the off season....it is the same cycle every year, unless the Bing cash back percentage increases then ebay will be flooded with inflated BIN's.

There are so many inflated BIN's right now that all i can do is laugh. A card ends for 40 dollars and the next day a seller lists the same card for 200. Either they are morons or do zero research...

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
muchuckwagon said:

true on the inflated bin's. 2008 stuff from thread/deee are the two sets i search for.

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
Derek2011 said:
Sellers just arent willing to part with stuff as the market as a whole is way down. I for one would rather hold than sell right now.

I think this is a major factor. What players are really hot right now? Even the Yankees aren't doing that great compared to what other years WS have generated.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
Codasco07 said:
Derek2011 said:
Sellers just arent willing to part with stuff as the market as a whole is way down. I for one would rather hold than sell right now.

I think this is a major factor. What players are really hot right now? Even the Yankees aren't doing that great compared to what other years WS have generated.

Winter League usually see a spike in some players, but not this year yet.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
Codasco07 said:
Derek2011 said:

The big jump in perception from the AFL does not have cards. Grant Desme
Starlin Castro has base cards, and they have jumped big time.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
Codasco07 said:
Derek2011 said:

The big jump in perception from the AFL does not have cards. Grant Desme
Starlin Castro has base cards, and they have jumped big time.

Agree on both of those. Desme has been on fire. Castro parallels are tougher to come by without getting in bidding war

Members online

Latest posts