Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Other options.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
I am at an impasse. It seems as though I have exhausted all of the avenues that I know of to complete my player collections and some master sets that I am working on.
I primarily use this site, ebay, beckett marketplace, sportlots, sportsbuy(the old naxcom), sportscard forum and the bench to search for the remaining cards that I need. However, I don't seem to have any luck. Granted, my players are not your household names (with the exception of Jim Rice) and my main master set is now 7 years old (Donruss Originals), I find it hard to believe that these cards are so elusive! Are Dave Kingman, Lee Smith and Rob Dibble that common that collectors have them tucked away in a common box? Again, I am down to a select few for these players but I haven't added a card to my Dibble and Kingman collections is some time! Where are these cards? Unopened? In some team collectors collection? Very frustrating.

Anyway, the point of my thread is to garner some other trading sites that people have used and can recommend so that I can expand my search. The objective is 100% completion and I am very close with Dibble and Kingman.

Sorry for the rant.

Keith

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts