Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

colin cowherd on sportsnation just said....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
has there ever been a receiver this good in his rookie season when talking about percy harvin....are you kidding me you idiot...does randy moss ring a bell, lol i cant get over the dumb@SS people they hire for these shows some time.

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
KOBEARODLT said:
has there ever been a receiver this good in his rookie season when talking about percy harvin....are you kidding me you idiot...does randy moss ring a bell, lol i cant get over the dumb@SS people they hire for these shows some time.

:lol: Seriously. You'd think some of these people just started watching games last year.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
maybe all around receiver but not best receiver. Harvin's kick returns should win him ROY and he can run the ball and if anyone has seen him play in a game it amazes me everytime he catches a ball over the middle gets smoked and stays up :shock:

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
J-Rod said:
maybe all around receiver but not best receiver. Harvin's kick returns should win him ROY and he can run the ball and if anyone has seen him play in a game it amazes me everytime he catches a ball over the middle gets smoked and stays up :shock:

no dont get me wrong...harvin is the man but seriously that statement by cowherd was flat out stupid

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Maybe he wasn't meaning it literally. Sometimes people say things like that to emphasize a point, ilke that Harvin is great. If he was literal, then he needs some football schooling.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
He is a great returner no doubt. He is not any better of a reciever then Wallace who was a 3rd rounder and was leading the rookies in recieving till his bye week. Let alone he is there 4th option when it comes to receiving with Hines, Holmes, Heath. Percy is the #2 reciver in that corp of receivers. In fact only 1 yard behind Harvin and Harvin has 8 more catches in 1 more game. Wallace avg per catch 17.5 Harvins 13.2 So lets not get carried away Cowherd. His returns shoud get him ROY but that is an area where the Vikes needed him. Trust me if they had a quality returner he would not have been back there to start. I was listening to the Vikes broadcast of the game last week on Sirius and they were saying the exact same thing.

BTW not saying Wallace is better( I mean how could he be 1strnder and 3rd rnder comparison)just qualifying why Cowherd was off his rocker with that comment.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts