Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1 card mailday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Reds in 2009 said:
What did you think of the game Saturday? :D

You mean the game where we didn't get off the bus?? :lol: Man, that was painful to watch. Hopefully we can go into Michigan this Saturday and take them down. We have to win out to be bowl eligible...

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
tenclubber said:
Reds in 2009 said:
What did you think of the game Saturday? :D

You mean the game where we didn't get off the bus?? :lol: Man, that was painful to watch. Hopefully we can go into Michigan this Saturday and take them down. We have to win out to be bowl eligible...

Yeah that game. I knew this wasn't going to be Purdue's best year and they did beat Ohio State so I knew they were an alright. But watching the Badgers win 38-0 I was like damn!

It had to be an off game for Purdue right?

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Reds in 2009 said:
Yeah that game. I knew this wasn't going to be Purdue's best year and they did beat Ohio State so I knew they were an alright. But watching the Badgers win 38-0 I was like damn!

It had to be an off game for Purdue right?

Well, this was going to be a rebuilding year for them anyway. This is our QB's first year starting and his last (he's a senior). We have some pretty good looking talent with our underclassmen, but they just need to grow up. Hopefully next year will be better when we have Robert Marve starting at QB :D

Thanks for the comments guys.