Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ADAM DUNN>RYAN HOWARD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
the only difference is, nobody cares about Adam Dunn cards. Howard you can sell all day long.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
schmidtfan20 said:
the only difference is, nobody cares about Adam Dunn cards. Howard you can sell all day long.

Howards cards have fallen a lot more though...How much have Howards cards fallen since their highs?
That Heritage Howard auto in your banner was over $300 card at one time...there's been one sitting at 150obo for awhile...

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
hofautos said:
schmidtfan20 said:

Howards cards have fallen a lot more though...How much have Howards cards fallen since their highs?
That Heritage Howard auto in your banner was over $300 card at one time...

whose auto hasn't fallen? Actually the Howard auto in my banner was 500 at one time.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
schmidtfan20 said:
hofautos said:
schmidtfan20 said:

whose auto hasn't fallen? Actually the Howard auto in my banner was 500 at one time.

Dunn's 9.5 rookie auto hasn't fallen...still $100

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
nothing personal...just talking smack :D

I don't really want either team to win...is that possible :D

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
hofautos said:
schmidtfan20 said:
hofautos said:
schmidtfan20 said:

LOL, yeah you see what I mean!

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
schmidtfan20 said:
hofautos said:
schmidtfan20 said:
hofautos said:
schmidtfan20 said:

LOL, yeah you see what I mean!

Pujols key rookie hasn't fallen ;) Pujols>Howard

brumbach

WS records tied in back to back ABs, Utley for HRs and Howard for K's. Awesomeness

No decline, he does this all of the time, he's streaky like that. Anyone who's watched him over the past few years shouldn't be surprised by this.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
hofautos said:
nothing personal...just talking smack :D

I don't really want either team to win...is that possible :D

Strike strike strike. If the players association calls for it baseball will be out ;)

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
brumbach said:
WS records tied in back to back ABs, Utley for HRs and Howard for K's. Awesomeness

No decline, he does this all of the time, he's streaky like that. Anyone who's watched him over the past few years shouldn't be surprised by this.

I noticed he had 10 WS strikeouts in 2006. Yea, I don't think he is declining either..he had a great year...I actually thought about buying his rookie this year...I have been waiting because I thought they were overpriced....will wait a little longer. They should be really low near end of off-season, especially if he doesn't do ANYTHING this series. It might also be partially that the word is out he can't hit the curve ball, but I am sure howard will eventually adjust...it's just fun talking smack with someone that says howard>pujols ;) :D

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Howard's not declining. He's just having a wretched World Series.
This season, he had his lowest amount of strikeouts since 2006, and he had more at bats than he ever has.
He hit .279 this year, compared to .251 in '08 and .268 in '07.
In fact, this was his second best season, behind his monster '06 season.
And he's still only 29, so he has many more great years in him.
(I'm not an investor of his cards, just a fan).
And by the way, Pujols is better. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts