Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Moreno

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
How big of a bust has he been so far? I still can't believe they wasted a first round pick on this guy.

another huge fumble yesterday.

mortz93

May 26, 2009
IMO moreno hasnt been a bust, he has look good on the field, hes a rookie so i dont expect him to be look great, also hes leading the rookie running backs on yards and he doesnt get that many touches with buckahulter or w/e his name is lol, so i think hes worth the 1st pick, its just more playing time that would make him better

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
flightposite said:
ross9013 said:
McCoy > Moreno

Greene & Wells > McCoy & Moreno.

no chance! Not sur ehte surprise ont he Moreno speed. It was well known he was not that fast going into the draft. However Greeen could not hold his jockstrap in the NFL if forcasting

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Moreno is a bist becuase he has been a top running back in his first 9 weeks. that is some brilliant thinking
it looks like Pierre Thomas is still the best RB ever

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
How are you going to call him a bust on week 8 of his rookie season? That is plain idiotic.

Greene should of stayed another year of college. If he would of had a year this year like last he would of been a first rounder.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I wouldn't call Moreno a bust yet. You gotta give a rookie a few years before you say that in most cases. I know he's not steller, but he hasn't been crap either.

Members online