Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WOW- best triple threads pack i've ever opened....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
I've had some nice pulls from this product over the years, but overall this one takes the cake. I had the itch for Triple threads this year after seeing some of the sweet patches from these darn boards, so I went hunting for some at the local shop. Thank goodness they only had one box left:

Pack 1:

CASE HIT!!!

gibbyttt.jpg
Gibby 1/1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it's not a white whale plate (thank goodness!)

So i'm expecting a Josh Willingham triple relic out of 36 in my next pack:

What this?

aspttt.jpg

Two 1/1's in the same box? How's that possible? I thought this product was hand-packed to assure equality, surely they made a mistake- you're not supposed to pull two 1/1's out of the same box of triple threads, are you?

I better send this one back to topps for the Josh Willingham triple relic/36 I was supposed to pull...

arodttt.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D

These trifolds are so cool in person!!!!!!!

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
boomo said:
please tell me how i can get some sunshine up my arsh also? thanks

LOL! Be a good father to your children, and the god of cards will smile upon you, my son....

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
G $MONEY$ said:
brouthercard said:

how are ya gonna store/protect it?

It fits nicely in a 25 card count two piece box, but too bad it doesn't display well in it!

Don't worry, it won't be on the bay for a while....at least I don't think so!

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
:eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: ::facepalm:: You have to be Kidding me!!! You are the same guy that pulled the Tiger Woods/Jordan Dual auto logo patch? WTF :shock:
You have to be one of the luckest person I have known as far as sports cards hobby goes (Daveyou does pretty good himself).
That is absolutly awsome man! Thank you for sharing as My Jaw just dropped.

phxsunsfan

Aug 13, 2008
brouthercard said:
G $MONEY$ said:
brouthercard said:

It fits nicely in a 25 card count two piece box, but too bad it doesn't display well in it!

Was the pack with the Fold out super thick? I have opened so much of this stuff without a tri fold and I am curious if you can tell before you even open the pack you have a tri fold card.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
phxsunsfan said:
brouthercard said:
G $MONEY$ said:
brouthercard said:

Was the pack with the Fold out super thick? I have opened so much of this stuff without a tri fold and I am curious if you can tell before you even open the pack you have a tri fold card.

When you first take the sealed foil pack out of the box, you can't tell you have a tri-fold. You don't get any base cards in the pack so the thickness is about the same. But if you feel the surface of the card, you can feel some patch, and if you feel the sides of the pack, you can tell there are multiple thick layers, rather than a bunch of thinner layers.

phxsunsfan

Aug 13, 2008
brouthercard said:
phxsunsfan said:
brouthercard said:
G $MONEY$ said:
brouthercard said:

When you first take the sealed foil pack out of the box, you can't tell you have a tri-fold. You don't get any base cards in the pack so the thickness is about the same. But if you feel the surface of the card, you can feel some patch, and if you feel the sides of the pack, you can tell there are multiple thick layers, rather than a bunch of thinner layers.

Thanks for the info, hopefully I can find out for myself soon :)

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
lord of the wax, god of wax, the godfather (of wax)

that arod is awesome, bro!

grats on another monster pull!!

dave

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts