Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Will you buy Razor Chrome Uncirculated on Thepit.com?

Will you buy Razor Chrome Uncirculated on Thepit.com?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
I'm really looking foward to Razor's Chrome Unc. release on thepit.com. How about you? Will you be buying any?

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
I just love the concept of thepit. Being able to load up on someone with such ease makes prospecting so much easier. Now its up to Razor to make a nice looking card.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I might try a box or two, but I'm gonna wait and see if Razor stuff is able to hold value before I make any big commitment one way or the other to them.

I think this is a good idea though

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Brian, have you thought about Color or Print run? Do you plan on numbering them all the same or different print runs?

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
When is this released? I may buy up some of my guy... If the cards aren't as ungodly ugly as their first release.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
I find it hard to believe that fcb traffic has gone down since early november.If anything it has gone way up. (AKA Coastal's sig)

Thats how much the site is worth.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
AKA Coastal said:
thenumberonemetfan said:
I find it hard to believe that fcb traffic has gone down since early november.If anything it has gone way up. (AKA Coastal's sig)

Thats how much the site is worth.

still hard to believe its worth less now then before.

I stopped pimping prospects and the board lost traffic.

Latest posts