Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Funny Story on Cildress and Favre

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
So I go onto Pro Football Talk, and see the headline:

"Childress Talks About Favre's Groin"

I thought, well that's an unfortunate and funny mistake. They should have worded it differently, or at least put injury after it. Well...it's a quite funny story too.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... res-groin/

Our pal Brooks of the aptly-named SportsByBrooks.com has shared with us a video of Vikings coach Brad Childress' Monday comments to the media in the wake of Sunday's win over the Packers.

In the video, Childress comments on quarterback Brett Favre's groin.

The best way to appreciate the thing is to watch the video, since Childress somehow manages to maintain, for the most part, a straight face while uttering these words: "I was standing right behind him while he was warming up and saw him kind of reach for . . . reach for his groin and, you know, hold it and whatever you do with a groin. Rub it. That what I think I witnessed. It twinged a little bit on him."

So we wonder whether Childress then asked Favre, "Do you have a groin injury or are you just really happy to be back at Lambeau Field?"

Members online