Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone have McDonalds yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
nope they arent out quite yet, McDs is still running the Monopoly promo, once thats done though... hockey cards!!!! :D :D :D :lol:

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
G $MONEY$ said:
nope they arent out quite yet, McDs is still running the Monopoly promo, once thats done though... hockey cards!!!! :D :D :D :lol:

ahh okay. I saw a few hit eBay and one guy on HI got like 100+ packs. guess they got em early.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Terry said:
G $MONEY$ said:

ahh okay. I saw a few hit eBay and one guy on HI got like 100+ packs. guess they got em early.
Probably stole them from work when they were being shipped, or when the McD's received them.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Terry said:
G $MONEY$ said:

Oh really?!?! I checked one of my local McDs earlier tonight and asked and the employee said that they have them now but they are locked in the bosses office. He told me they should be for sale any day now though. He said he saw 5 cases of them

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
G $MONEY$ said:
Terry said:
[quote="G $MONEY$":1e7p535c]nope they arent out quite yet, McDs is still running the Monopoly promo, once thats done though... hockey cards!!!! :D :D :D :lol:

Oh really?!?! I checked one of my local McDs earlier tonight and asked and the employee said that they have them now but they are locked in the bosses office. He told me they should be for sale any day now though. He said he saw 5 cases of them[/quote:1e7p535c]

Yup just go look at the show & tell section there's a bunch. I've seen at least 3-4 Green Pride of Canada's and base cards listed as well.

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
weavermania said:
Not sure on the checklist, but please thinkof me if any of you pulls any ducks. Thanks

Base
1- Getzlaf

Pride of Canada
PC7 - Getzlaf
PC12 - Pronger

Those are the only 3 on the checklist.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I never really followed the market value along any timelines. I have a question maybe somebody here could help with...

Do they come out with a higher price as singles on eBay and then drop, or do they hold a pretty stead value?

I ask only because I would want to pick up the Lightning players, and want to know what to expect. Thanks for any info.

*And if anybody here gets any spare Lightning they could trade, please let me know.

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
I grabbed 10 packs this morning with a coffee and a mandatory hash brown that some homeowner's dog must have enjoyed.

Did alright on the inserts hitting:

Carey Price and Roberto Luongo Goaltending Greats

Jonathan Toews Horizons

Alexander Ovechkin In the Spotlight

adamcm

Aug 7, 2008
Card Magnet said:
I never really followed the market value along any timelines. I have a question maybe somebody here could help with...

Do they come out with a higher price as singles on eBay and then drop, or do they hold a pretty stead value?

I ask only because I would want to pick up the Lightning players, and want to know what to expect. Thanks for any info.

*And if anybody here gets any spare Lightning they could trade, please let me know.

Good question, I wish I knew the answer. I remember a while back on the Beckett boards (I think) someone posted about an insert that gained a ton of value. Hopefully someone else can help!

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
are these at all mcdonalds or in a certain area?? im willing to pick up some packs for you guys as hockey is virtually nonexistant here

adamcm

Aug 7, 2008
I always feel sick after eating McDonalds. Most fast food i'm fine, but they must be doing something different down in Ronald McDonald land.

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
adamcm said:
I always feel sick after eating McDonalds. Most fast food i'm fine, but they must be doing something different down in Ronald McDonald land.

i think they use kangaroo meat. either that or theyve cloned a bunch of grimaces & are grinding them up!

adamcm

Aug 7, 2008
springfieldisotopes4 said:
adamcm said:

i think they use kangaroo meat. either that or theyve cloned a bunch of grimaces & are grinding them up!

:lol: :lol: