Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson PSA 10 RC up on ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Before clicking the link, I was thinking $5,000 and no less, but it's already above that with 6 days to go! Although his cards do not have the popularity they once had, there are still some fanatical Henderson collectors, as well as PSA regestry nuts and both will be going hard for this one! I can see $10k again.

On a side note, I'd much rather have(read: buy) this for $150+/-......

!BdeHDJQB2k~$(KGrHqMOKkEEq4lk2gsbBK5HqGlOCw~~_12.jpg

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Now he's a Hall of Famer, so demand is higher because of the Hall of Fame Rookie Card Registry sets. Anyone trying to complete that set needs this card and there are only 10 to go around and most are already in Henderson Player Registry sets.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
matfanofold said:

PSA 9 Henderson RC

is this not the craziest thing in this hobby??? A 10 GEM MINT sells for $10K, but a 9 MINT sells for $150??? I Think So :shock: :lol:

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
G $MONEY$ said:
matfanofold said:

PSA 9 Henderson RC

is this not the craziest thing in this hobby??? A 10 GEM MINT sells for $10K, but a 9 MINT sells for $150??? I Think So :shock: :lol:

Well think of the thousands sumbitted to PSA, its a hard issue to grab a Gem, alot of times on the Henderson there are centering issues, as well as surface issues. This is one of the 80's cards that is extremely rare in Gem form. I'd love to own a PSA 10, but I'l settle for the 8.5 that I've got now.

Expect 6500 minnimum, and well over 10000 max. Since its been a year or so since the last one came to market, I see 7k-11k on this card

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
matfanofold said:
Before clicking the link, I was thinking $5,000 and no less, but it's already above that with 6 days to go! Although his cards do not have the popularity they once had, there are still some fanatical Henderson collectors, as well as PSA regestry nuts and both will be going hard for this one! I can see $10k again.

You're wrong about that, unless you are referring to 1991 or something. Ever since his induction his prices have gone through the roof, and the 2009 TTT has raised the bar to a whole new level. It's crazy because nice patch cards #/25 used to sell for less than $20, but the new TTT #/36 sells for over $100. The other day one of the Platinum 1/1's ended at $500! For a game used jersey card!! I could not believe it, the nice Sterling Prime Patch Auto 1/1's sell for $200-$300. And then there's the new Topps Update jersey cards, sure there are only 20 of each, but there is no patch, just a jersey. None of them have ended under $100.

It's really sad because I don't know if I'll ever add another new Rickey to my collection. :( sniffle.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Ever since having been shown how relatively easy it is to play with PSA cases, i'd be leary of laying down huge bucks
for a psa slab

i will agree with Matt however, that there is nothing wrong with a FineNine! :)

HendersonToppsPSA9.jpg

Members online

Latest posts