Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

new crusades

which ones belong in the HOF?

• Jason Giambi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barry Larkin

• Pudge Rodriguez

• Carlos Delgado

• John Smoltz

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Sick stuff!
Did you hear that nice while filming or was it the camera when captured onto youtube?

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
donrusscrusademan said:
trademhigh said:
Sick stuff!
Did you hear that nice while filming or was it the camera when captured onto youtube?

nope, not sure where it came from. :| :oops:
Weird. Ghosts? ;) Donate the film to the director of the new movie about Fourth Kind or something like that.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Whoever said none isn't playing very nice....

Everyone but Larkin and Giambi I'd say from this list.

Although I love Barry Larkin, injuries just took too many games and 2340H and 198HR's don't cut it. Even with all those All Star games. The underappreciated fact is that he walked more in his career than he K'd.

He may be the closest bubble-famer I can think of.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I'm looking at that list and surprisingly, other than Glavine, I'm closest to voting for Larkin. I'm also thinking its a good thing I don't have a vote because I honestly can't seem to decide either way for any of those guys. Which leans me towards siding with the none idiot. You could make a case that if you have to think about it in the first place, they aren't HOFers.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
What about Pudge makes you think he's not a HOF? Steroids allegations?

Brewer Andy said:
I'm looking at that list and surprisingly, other than Glavine, I'm closest to voting for Larkin. I'm also thinking its a good thing I don't have a vote because I honestly can't seem to decide either way for any of those guys. Which leans me towards siding with the none idiot. You could make a case that if you have to think about it in the first place, they aren't HOFers.

Members online

Latest posts