Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vicente Padilla accidently shoots himself

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I hate to say it, but what a *******. What more can you really say when you read that someone shoots themself. The should make gun safety training manditory for all athletes so we don't need to read about this crap....Again

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Sucks that he shot himself. Having spent time in Nicaragua you defintely need to carry a gun or large knife in a lot of areas.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I can understand. When I was watching him on the rangers I wanted to shoot myself. I seems only natural that he feels the same way.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
All the months which total over a year I carried a gun on deployments, and never once did I shoot myself :D

But if people without proper training want to carry a gun and shoot themselves with it , all I can do is laugh

:lol: :lol: :lol:

and add a ::facepalm::

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Gun range or not. How do you shoot yourself in the foot? If you know anything about a gun, you do not take the safety off until you are pointing at the target. Why would you take the safety off when the gun is pointed downward? This makes him more of a dumb ass.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
bouwob said:
I can understand. When I was watching him on the rangers I wanted to shoot myself. I seems only natural that he feels the same way.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
birdsfan85 said:
Sucks that he shot himself. Having spent time in Nicaragua you defintely need to carry a gun or large knife in a lot of areas.

Nice Sig.

At the end of the sign my dad and I are holding it. You can kind of see him poking his head out.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
Swine flu, aids, stds, bla bla bla

You still have to be pretty dumb to SHOOT YOURSELF!!!!

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
"..hospitalized for 40 minutes and then released.." Couldn't have been that bad if he was only in the hospital for that long. bah! It's only a flesh wound.. :lol: