Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

When opening cases/boxes

what do you open wax with

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
What is your weapon of choice.

If other, please note.

Do you ever hurt yourself?

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
ballerskrip said:
Real men use their hands and only their hands......

Whether this is a joke or not, I've never sold out and used anything other then my hands. You can argue tha it may result in less damage to the cards to use some sort of utensil, but I love just ripping with what God gave me.

Thats just what works for me though, I encourage everyone to do what works for them personally.

Anyways to injuries, only a few cardboard paper cuts here and there

Jul 30, 2009
Neither, I hire an Asian guy with absolutley no knowledge of cards, who also looks like RUDY GAY, to do the deed. Then, when I pull, say, a 1/1 auto of Rudy Gay, I taunt him by putting the card in his face and yelling his name while he sits there.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
ballerskrip said:
I somewhat agree. If the hands don't work, a quick bite with the front teeth to make a small hole to rip open works. God game me all the box busting tools I need :cool:

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
This sounds like a response from Will Ferrell or Steve Carrell. :lol:

wolfmanalfredo said:
ballerskrip said:

Whether this is a joke or not, I've never sold out and used anything other then my hands. You can argue tha it may result in less damage to the cards to use some sort of utensil, but I love just ripping with what God gave me.

Thats just what works for me though, I encourage everyone to do what works for them personally.

Anyways to injuries, only a few cardboard paper cuts here and there

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
You see, I see you all saying that you use your fingers, but every Youtube break i watch, I see dudes going for the scissors to open the boxes.

Maybe my question wasn't that clear; what do you open the actual boxes with?

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
hive17 said:
You see, I see you all saying that you use your fingers, but every Youtube break i watch, I see dudes going for the scissors to open the boxes.

Maybe my question wasn't that clear; what do you open the actual boxes with?
Same answer - my fingers. If I'm unsuccessful I use my teeth to make a small hole on the corner of the shrink wrap. I of course wouldn't do that if I was hosting a group break, but for myself - sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts