Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
It's going great.
See sig! ;) I picked up all 3.
Upgraded my Green and sold the old one. Picked up a second Purple, and got the Red Beauty.
Anthony K. said:
[quote="Russ S.":eek:lcy4yye]Afternoon Anthony.
Morning guys.

Hey Russ.

How's Germany treatin ya? Also, did you happen to grab any of the Ripken crusades that hit recently? I don't remember if I had read that you did or not.[/quote:eek:lcy4yye]

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
:eek: :eek: :eek:

*Bet it'll be 38 when you land the Griffey Red. ;)

SO Anthony isn't a good reader. Give our brother a break. ;)

LaneyB said:
Good morning guys.

Anthony, there are atleast 24 pages of Russ posts the last day or so highlighting the rainbow.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
[youtube:2l88no79]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHTPdbpogRE[/youtube:2l88no79]

The Flair and Donruss Preferred boxes will be here tomorrow sometime in the afternoon. :D

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
1953BowmanColorHodgesGil.jpg

Well...hhhheeeelllllooooooo......

Early morning pick up. 15 dlvd

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
LaneyB said:
Good morning guys.

Anthony, there are atleast 24 pages of Russ posts the last day or so highlighting the rainbow.

Well, Went I find the 97 Platinum Gold #136 griffey there will be at least that many pages ;)

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
Russ S. said:
[quote="Russ S.":3cu5rzkp]:eek: :eek: :eek:

*Bet it'll be 38 when you land the Griffey Red. ;)

SO Anthony isn't a good reader. Give our brother a break. ;)

LaneyB said:
Good morning guys.

[/quote:3cu5rzkp]

WHEN??? Do you know something I don't know?

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
LaneyB said:
Good morning guys.

Wasn't on much recently, my bad :oops:

Russ - The comp I am on right now doesn't allow me to view pictures (damn old government computers), but I will be sure to check it out when I get home.

I have talked to the Crusades guy about the Purple and Red, but I need to sell some stuff to grab them. Anyone think that $90 for both is a fair deal (for Richard Hidalgo)?

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Anthony K. said:
LaneyB said:
Good morning guys.

Wasn't on much recently, my bad :oops:

Russ - The comp I am on right now doesn't allow me to view pictures (damn old government computers), but I will be sure to check it out when I get home.

I have talked to the Crusades guy about the Purple and Red, but I need to sell some stuff to grab them. Anyone think that $90 for both is a fair deal (for Richard Hidalgo)?
TAKE IT!!
Who knows when you'll see the Red again!!
I'd say deal man!!

Members online

Latest posts