Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Grizzlies sign Darius Miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I think becuase of the signing that it screwed the Blazers out of 10 million dollars that they could have used to aquire a new player if need be. I hope Darius plays well.

tonyrios

Aug 11, 2008
Brooklyn
I read an article that said the Blazers would attempt to sue whoever signed Darius Miles because of what it would do to their salary cap. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
They received salary cap relief because they said he could not paly. That is not true. He can play, not as good as he once did but he can play. The Blazers should not be entitled to this 18 million cap relief, and I hope a team picks him up.

tonyrios said:
I read an article that said the Blazers would attempt to sue whoever signed Darius Miles because of what it would do to their salary cap. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
In 2 minutes the other night D Miles had 2 blocks and 2 rebounds and 0 negatives.

He'll be picked up...he'll play...and there aint nuttin the Blazers can do about it...

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
The Grizzlies have resigned Miles and Portland will have to pay...IF Miles plays in 2 more games.

The contract the Blazers gave to Miles is one of the worst contracts in sports history considering the results...

Members online

No members online now.