Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just won the whitest of my WHITE WHALES!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trcardcollector

Aug 9, 2008
mikekarlovec said:
Very nice!! The Robiskie card like that is up on the bay but not sure i have the funds to go after it. Congrats on your win

The seller had a fairly high BIN and I sent him a semi low offer and we didn't quite meet in the middle - closer to his end. I paid a pretty penny, but hey...it's the only one out there and it's pretty as well! It will go nice sitting next to it's cousin: the Absolute Memorabilia logo patch #5/5.

trcardcollector

Aug 9, 2008
I don't really think I overpaid. His BIN was $200 and we settled at $180. I just did a completed listings search for 2009 Absolute logos and here's what came up:

Beanie Wells logo auto 1/1 - $194.41
Michael Crabtree logo auto 1/1 -$800 BIN!!!!! ! :shock: :eek: :shock:
Percy Harvin logo /5 (non auto) - $225 BIN

I think it was a pretty good price. What do you guys think?

Also, thanks for the comments! This is definitely the centerpiece of my Maclin PC!

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
trcardcollector said:
I don't really think I overpaid. His BIN was $200 and we settled at $180. I just did a completed listings search for 2009 Absolute logos and here's what came up:

Beanie Wells logo auto 1/1 - $194.41
Michael Crabtree logo auto 1/1 -$800 BIN!!!!! ! :shock: :eek: :shock:
Percy Harvin logo /5 (non auto) - $225 BIN

I think it was a pretty good price. What do you guys think?

Also, thanks for the comments! This is definitely the centerpiece of my Maclin PC!

percy 1/1 did right around 450 I believe

trcardcollector

Aug 9, 2008
ross9013 said:
Very nice, I almost and I mean almost hit the BIN the other night when it was listed. Congrats!

I'm glad you didn't!!!! ;) Do you have a Maclin collection, or would that have been for the Eagles PC?

ross9013

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto, Canada
trcardcollector said:
ross9013 said:
Very nice, I almost and I mean almost hit the BIN the other night when it was listed. Congrats!

I'm glad you didn't!!!! ;) Do you have a Maclin collection, or would that have been for the Eagles PC?

I just have a few Maclins at the moment, just need 1 more letter to finish his Donruss Threads nameplate, i'm mainly waiting for the higher end stuff to come out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts