Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shipping charges to Germany - need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

70Chip

Aug 7, 2008
Folks, need a little help....I have some stuff listed on Fleabay and received a question about shipping to Germany. This buyer has excellent feedback (500+ @100% positive) so I am willing to ship to him if he wins. My question to you all that have shipped to Germany is how much you charged? I will be shipping 1 card in a sleeve/toploader in a #000 bubble mailer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Well, I've never done it, but according to USPS, a 2 oz package to Germany, just regular first class, would be $2.28.

To send it Registered (which includes insurance and DC) is an addition $11.50...

I'd probably just say $15 and call it good.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Sly said:
Well, I've never done it, but according to USPS, a 2 oz package to Germany, just regular first class, would be $2.28.

To send it Registered (which includes insurance and DC) is an addition $11.50...

That would be if you want to track it and the Buyer is willing to pay.
I have just sent it to them without tracking and did not have a problem, if it sells for a lot then you
will most definately want to tracking then, but if it is not a lot of money (sale) then I would track it

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
Pine Tar said:
Sly said:

That would be if you want to track it and the Buyer is willing to pay.
I have just sent it to them without tracking and did not have a problem, if it sells for a lot then you
will most definately want to tracking then, but if it is not a lot of money (sale) then I would track it

i've sent to germany several times and have not had any issues. i'd say if its less than $100 first class air mail would be fine for about $2.00 and if it's over $100 i would ask the buyer about getting it registered for safe keeping.

Latest posts