Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

90's UD Heroes Autographs question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
I have been considering putting together all of the UD Heroes autographs from the early 90's, and was just starting to look on ebay tonight for them. I am thinking about buying a few boxes, just to see if I can get lucky, and to get my fix of busting wax for a while. Was the Reggie Jackson auto available in the regular boxes or just the high numbers? And also if you guys have any other info on the other autos, it would be appreciated.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
So TBP what you're saying is I should just buy the autos and not waste my money on the boxes? There was Reggie, Nolan, Ted, and I remember the Reds was that just Bench or am I totally off base with that one?

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Junior Griffey said:
So TBP what you're saying is I should just buy the autos and not waste my money on the boxes? There was Reggie, Nolan, Ted, and I remember the Reds was that just Bench or am I totally off base with that one?

Yes, buy the cards, not the wax.

Heres the breakdown if i remember correctly:

1990 Hi #: Reggie
1991 Low #: Ryan
1991 Hi #: Aaron
1992 Low #: Williams
1992 Hi #: Bench/Morgan (I actually pulled one back when it came out, wish i still had it though.)

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
Don't forget these auto'd 1991 UD Heroes: Harmon Killebrew, Ferguson Jenkins & Gaylord Perry. Willie Mays is in 1993.

Jack Straw

May 10, 2009
@ a Baseball Card Show
I would love to own this one. He signed every 100th one with the inscription Strikeout King.
1991_UD_Strikeout_King_Front_80.jpg

Members online