Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

chat down?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
just broing it out admiring the new crusade plunder everyone has taken into these past weeks along with the recent phils WS win

jeremy

Aug 7, 2008
YOU KNOW
so i take it you didnt watch the game? also ima try to get me one of them miggy autos from triple threads they seem to be goin for about 30 ish. and a bobby higginson crusade

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
did watch the game, pedro the man the myth the legend greatest and favortist pitcher of all time one hit those darn yanks through eight and jose mesa came in and sealed the game 7 victory that happened tomrorow night for the phitting phils and all the philly phanatics alike, broad street is going crazy
crusades are nice
i havnt bought cardboard for 5 months
almost did a few daise ago
got outbid
miggy wbc logo patch dual wbc triple colored patch 09 ttt 1/1 beaut, went for 360 arghh gotcha

jeremy

Aug 7, 2008
YOU KNOW
havent bought anything substantial card wise in a grip. we suck

also i like that your living in what appears to be a different dimension

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
wlalocal71 said:

nothing, chat is down, your new avatar sucks, and i have no curly fries, oh and the phils won the WS which means the red sox didnt this year wtf, im doing poor aka en espanol gripe in a grip jerms

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
miguelcabrera said:
wlalocal71 said:

nothing, chat is down, your new avatar sucks, and i have no curly fries, oh and the phils won the WS which means the red sox didnt this year wtf, im doing poor aka en espanol gripe in a grip jerms

Nice, I'm glad you like my new avatar. Chat isn't down man, I think your java is jacked up.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
wlalocal71 said:
miguelcabrera said:
wlalocal71 said:

Nice, I'm glad you like my new avatar. Chat isn't down man, I think your java is jacked up.

seems so, either that or someone hacked my mainframe

Members online

Latest posts