Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
gvsu96 said:
Good morning everyone.

Remember later today my Flair Showcase box and the 1998 Donruss Preferred box should be here.

I am calling 3 silvers, 2 Golds and a Platinum. And a big smile on Josh's face :D

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning guys. In and out today. Gotta go do the nasty....
NO It's the "work nasty". Get your minds out of the gutter guys. Talk to you later today.

Art

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Gents!!! Dan, Art, Ken, Josh, Bruce, Dave, Trevor and Russ :mrgreen: :cool: Just starting the daily grind...coffee is made and email is being sifted through. How is the morning treating you guys?? Looking forward to your soon-to-be mojo pull in those boxes Josh ;)

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good morning boys!

Holy effing nutbag set collectors Batman!! [ebay:39jrbxjd]390112533043[/ebay:39jrbxjd]

I knew the 1st few would go high, but NO Billy Williams cards sell this high, ever.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Charlie...that patch is SICK!!! A lot of color there. I feel the same about King Felix's WBC patches...WAY to far out of my reach. I thought I was the only collector of his :twisted: Sadly that style patch most likely will not cool down much in price :?

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
metallicalex777 said:
Charlie...that patch is SICK!!! A lot of color there. I feel the same about King Felix's WBC patches...WAY to far out of my reach. I thought I was the only collector of his :twisted: Sadly that style patch most likely will not cool down much in price :?
The BW definitely will after the 1st few are sold. I am certain there are people continuing the 2003 set
that are going to drastically overpay for the 1st few of every player. No way Billy maintains that price though :D

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
chashawk said:
Good morning boys!

Holy effing nutbag set collectors Batman!! [ebay:323p1kot]390112533043[/ebay:323p1kot]

I knew the 1st few would go high, but NO Billy Williams cards sell this high, ever.

Great set in '05, and this is going to do just as good. The cards are amazing.

So how long before the 2 PLAIN Rollie Fingers Jumbo that have sold end up back on with autos or sick jumbos inserted instead?
Burge? What's your turnaround time?

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
MojoDan said:
gvsu96 said:
Good morning everyone.

Remember later today my Flair Showcase box and the 1998 Donruss Preferred box should be here.

I am calling 3 silvers, 2 Golds and a Platinum. And a big smile on Josh's face :D

Precious metals are what where looking for. Hopefully they'll be one in the box. :cool:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day today.

Charlie- I wouldn't be surprised if Williams always sells for $100-125. That set always sells well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts