Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

More Pics/Info For 2009 EEE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Re: More Pics/Info of 2009 EEE

Nice!

I never knew the Posey 08BDP was a photoshop of his college jersey!

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Re: More Pics/Info of 2009 EEE

looking good, might have to bust some for myself.

be on the look out for group buys & groupbreaks

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Ackley & Tate > any two autos in BDP

However, I know I'm not the only one wanting to see a C/L for this with the complete list of names. 150 autos can be very good or can be VERY hit or miss.

chrome_ball

Aug 7, 2008
Michigan
masonphillip said:
Ackley & Tate > any two autos in BDP

However, I know I'm not the only one wanting to see a C/L for this with the complete list of names. 150 autos can be very good or can be VERY hit or miss.

Considering last year's had 200 autos (not counting inserts) I will take 150 :D

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
I'm glad to see no mention of softball players, basketball players, lacrosse players, soccer, etc.

Tom

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Cards of Schmidt, Ryan and Rose, but no mention of autographs. They must make a ton on this
product getting 96 dollars a box and having to spend like 5 bucks in cost on the auto, if even
that. Panini has to be licking their lips for this chance, no cost on their end.

Kevin

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
schmidtfan20 said:
Cards of Schmidt, Ryan and Rose, but no mention of autographs. They must make a ton on this
product getting 96 dollars a box and having to spend like 5 bucks in cost on the auto, if even
that. Panini has to be licking their lips for this chance, no cost on their end.

Kevin

You think Ackley and Tate are less than $5 an auto?

For what its worth, I have no idea what the auto cost is but that just seems very very low to me.

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
masonphillip said:
schmidtfan20 said:

Kevin

For what its worth, I have no idea what the auto cost is but that just seems very very low to me.

I think it would be safe to say that Donruss invests far more money in producing draft pick/prospect products than Topps does. I know Pat Neshek wrote that Topps gave him $5/signature recently, and from the signed checks that were sold after the Fleer bankruptcy, many minor stars and retired players, including a few low level HOF'ers, were getting around $10-15 a signature. If Donruss is delivering 3-4 hits, with autographs costing $3-5 each, imagine how much more cost effective Bowman Draft is, with one auto per box, and presumably a similar cost per signature.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
subject to change said:
masonphillip said:
schmidtfan20 said:

Kevin

I think it would be safe to say that Donruss invests far more money in producing draft pick/prospect products than Topps does. I know Pat Neshek wrote that Topps gave him $5/signature recently, and from the signed checks that were sold after the Fleer bankruptcy, many minor stars and retired players, including a few low level HOF'ers, were getting around $10-15 a signature. If Donruss is delivering 3-4 hits, with autographs costing $3-5 each, imagine how much more cost effective Bowman Draft is, with one auto per box, and presumably a similar cost per signature.

That's true, Topps is the devil. :twisted:

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
schmidtfan20 said:

Kevin

I asked Tyler Flowers last year before the set came out how much he was paid per sig, and he said $3 each.

Members online

Latest posts