Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

teahen for getz and fields

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
This made me laugh:

Teahen knew nothing about it Thursday morning as he headed to work out at the Royals' complex in Surprise, Ariz.

Seriously it is called Surprise Arizona. Is that a place or how he felt. :lol:

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
jarcar said:
This made me laugh:

Teahen knew nothing about it Thursday morning as he headed to work out at the Royals' complex in Surprise, Ariz.

Seriously it is called Surprise Arizona. Is that a place or how he felt. :lol:

He stays on trade teahen street in surprise. Who couldn't have seen this coming.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I like the deal for the Royals. They need to first find a place for Kila :(

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
the royals and white sox are denying the deal....

My old roommate is good friends with Getz, I am guessing he is NOT very happy. I will try and get more details, and if Getz has heard anything concrete.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
ballerskrip said:

My old roommate is good friends with Getz, I am guessing he is NOT very happy. I will try and get more details, and if Getz has heard anything concrete.

i like getz hope it's not true

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
J.O. said:
ballerskrip said:

Despite him playing at michigan, he is a nice guy. I hung out with him a few times and did a bar crawl with him. I hope he sticks around chicago.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
ballerskrip said:
J.O. said:
ballerskrip said:

Despite him playing at michigan, he is a nice guy. I hung out with him a few times and did a bar crawl with him. I hope he sticks around chicago.

hope you were 21 ;)
oh and i hate Michigan too

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I just talked with my good friend/former roommate who is really close to getz and getz himself said that he was told nothing was done or in stone at this point......

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
ballerskrip said:
I just talked with my good friend/former roommate who is really close to getz and getz himself said that he was told nothing was done or in stone at this point......
Come they have Gordan Beckham so why do they need fields at all.
Sorry to say it but see you later kid your out of here.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
Pine Tar said:
Weel since Beckham had a pretty good year the Whitesox did not need Getz nor Fields

whos gonna play second base now if beckham stays at third? or who plays hird if beckham moves to second?

abravesfan

Aug 10, 2008
opening up a spot for brent lillibridge maybe? :lol: ::facepalm::

why do i always get suckered by braves middle infield prospects

Members online

Latest posts