Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What about the other guy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
The autos look legit from the pictures. Chris Chelios, Bobby Hull and Gordie Howe never played on the same team though.

Hullfan

Aug 9, 2008
St Louis
Yeah I don't doubt the autos. I think the person doesn't know what they have. And their story of how they got doesn't seem like how they were really obtained. Someone probably got them at a golf tourney or something.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Hullfan said:
Yeah I don't doubt the autos. I think the person doesn't know what they have. And their story of how they got doesn't seem like how they were really obtained. Someone probably got them at a golf tourney or something.

ya who really knows. I just dont really see any collectibility in this item other than to the person that got the autos and to who Gordie Howe personalized the auto to. Whose gonna buy a pair of golf shoes, autographed by Hockey players and personalized to someone you dont know? :lol:

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Hullfan said:
the weird thing is that it looks personalized to Florsheim, which is the brand of shoes

good god you are right, that is VERY WEIRD :lol: :lol:

Ya ummmm Mr Howe can you please sign these new Basketball shoes i just bought? Make it out TO REEBOK please :lol: :lol:

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
Hullfan said:
So I was doing my usual search for Brett Hull stuff that I can't live without and came across this auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTOGRAPHED-PAI...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5636906b8e

Unless this guy just doesn't know, why wouldn't you put that Mr Hockey signed them before Hull or Chelios?Also the story seems a little far fetched. None of these guys played on the same team, did they?

Hull and Chelios played on Detroit around 2001/2002 for a few years together. So being they all played for Detroit at one time maybe that is the connection he is referring to.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
jarcar said:
Hullfan said:
So I was doing my usual search for Brett Hull stuff that I can't live without and came across this auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTOGRAPHED-PAI...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5636906b8e

Unless this guy just doesn't know, why wouldn't you put that Mr Hockey signed them before Hull or Chelios?Also the story seems a little far fetched. None of these guys played on the same team, did they?

Hull and Chelios played on Detroit around 2001/2002 for a few years together. So being they all played for Detroit at one time maybe that is the connection he is referring to.

hes talking about Bobby Hull not Brett, look at the auction

Hullfan

Aug 9, 2008
St Louis
Yeah sorry, I should have clarified. I was searching for Hull items for my Brett collection and ran across the auction which was for a Bobby Hull auto. Well someone at least wanted it. 16.00 probably isnt bad for a Howe auto, if only it wasn't to Florsheim.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Hullfan said:
Well someone at least wanted it. 16.00 probably isnt bad for a Howe auto, if only it wasn't to Florsheim.

who knows, since the shoes were brand new maybe they bought them to golf in :lol:

Members online