Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bad Bowman Draft case

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

50th round pick

Dec 1, 2008
Have there been any stories of cases missing autos? I was out of town all week and got home last night and started cracking my case from LR cards. Of the five boxes I have opened, three have not had an auto. I will certainly call Topps first thing Monday. Should I stop opening the rest of it? Has this happened to anybody else?

F-Topps

Dec 2, 2008
Los Angeles
I was suprised my cases were not missing any autos. A few of the boxes had an auto + a redemption , AFLAC or RC Auto. I have heard of a lot of people opening boxes without an auto. I dont seem to remember them having multiple boxes missing autos from the same case though. I would be steamed if I were missing any autos and just had a pile of worthless base cards!

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
F-Topps said:
I was suprised my cases were not missing any autos. A few of the boxes had an auto + a redemption , AFLAC or RC Auto. I have heard of a lot of people opening boxes without an auto. I dont seem to remember them having multiple boxes missing autos from the same case though. I would be steamed if I were missing any autos and just had a pile of worthless base cards!
Same here. I think your distributer got the good cases in that regard.

Members online

Latest posts