Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

With all this Crusade talk lately...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
I've reignited the fire under my ass to get the website going dedicated to the Crusade insert set. Right now, if you have cards 1-25 in the set (green, purple, red), please send a high-res scan to me in an email with your name and email address for credit.

My goal is this:
- An attractive but functional website.
- Information regarding the sets, such as what sets the cards were released in.
- Checklist and scans of the cards already in personal collections.
- A way for collectors to contact each other and possibly help fill their want lists.

So far, I have the main page, set info, checklist, and contact page setup and just need to get the gallery going with the help of everyone that has the cards.

I've posted a blog about this here with all the information as well: http://philipjfry.sportscardblogs.com/

If you'd like to see the site, just let me know.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
I sent you high res scans of mine months ago. Do you still have them?

I would definitely like to see the site. I think it's going to be awesome when it's all said and done.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
muskiesfan said:
I sent you high res scans of mine months ago. Do you still have them?

I would definitely like to see the site. I think it's going to be awesome when it's all said and done.

Yup I sure do have them...2 Griffeys, 1 Green and 1 Purple, front and back. :) Sent PM.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Cool. I am looking forward to seeing this as you get it up and running. I have bookmarked the link because I definitely want to check it out as you add to it. Thanks. :D

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
TBP, I have McGriff Green front and back, and R. Alomar front and back. If you have more, please send them :)

muskiesfan, thanks. If you have suggestions about it now, just let me know :)

Here's what I have so far when I asked for scans awhile ago:

muskiesfan (see above)
ThoseBackPages (in this post)
dodgerchromie - Mondesi Green front and back
max - Kevin Millwood Green front and back
John - Scott Rolen Green front and back
magicpapa - Griffey CTA Green front and back, Griffey Red/Green/Purple front and back, Ortiz Red front and back.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Cobra29svt said:
You want the scans sent by e-mail or PM? I don't have any scans of the backs, how important are they?

email would be great. The backs aren't too important right now. The gallery will showcase the fronts anyway, and the registry would have the backs if available.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
So you need the scans front and back.. Hmmmm....

4079135201_da8612bb71_o.jpg

4079135225_2df581be5d_o.jpg

4079135151_7867b93ff1_o.jpg

4079893328_1ef9254795_o.jpg

4079135183_d2db841d5c_o.jpg

4079893372_bbb793b3df_o.jpg

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Phil, I am just posting here to mark the post.

I have the Hidalgo green incoming and have my hopes set on a purple right now.

Once I get one or both in (assuming I land the purple), I will send you scans of two different greens (one Hidalgo, one Juan Gonzalez) and the purple.

Good luck on the website, I wouldn't mind seeing it to watch the progress.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Let me know when you are ready for the backs. I'll scan them when you need them.

[email protected]
1998DonrussCrusadeGreen047-250.jpg

1998DonrussCrusadePurple081-100.jpg

1998DonrussCrusadeRed003-025.jpg

If you need bigger scans just PM me your email addy and I can rescan the fronts and do the backs.
Thanks and Good luck with the site.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
I've got a green shawn green and a purple david justice I'll try to get scanned and sent for you.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Do you plan to include the cards with and without serial numbered backs? I have a certain player that has both (at least in green)

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
George_Calfas said:
Do you plan to include the cards with and without serial numbered backs? I have a certain player that has both (at least in green)

I sure do!

Thanks everyone so far that's sent/attached scans.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Do you have an e-mail where we send scans? I scanned the 3 in my sig since they are going to be going to BGS tomorrow. Scanner sucks with slabs so this was by far the best way to represent Andruw.

Members online

Latest posts