Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lets see your Christmas Trees and Christmas Pets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Every year I put up a seperate Christmas Tree in my man cave. See, mine is 99% sports related, that just wouldnt fly on the main tree. :lol: Here is this years edition:
IMG_0076.jpg

In addition, we have the best cat EVER! He lets me put on his little santa hat, but I have to be quick with the camera, as he can get it off almost as quickly as I can get it on him.

Tiger Claus
IMG_0078.jpg

If you have pics of your tree or pets, post them here. :D

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
dodgerchromie said:
:lol: poor cat.

boxbreaker44 said:
Your cats gonna maul you one day for that.

:lol: Funny thing is, he is very, very smart. He knows that he gets a treat afterwards, so he puts up with the humiliation.
I will have to get a better picture of him in the elf hat and holly collar. :lol:

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
LMAO! Is that a green pickle ornament on your tree?? I thought we might be the only family to have one of those on our tree! haha

I'll post a pic of my tree tomorrow.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
bouwob said:
I see nolan on your tree.

2 thumbs up

Picked that up a few months ago. Ran across it by luck on eBay.
Nolan has always been my favoite pitcher.

sethyarkony said:
can we have a menorah show off thread? :D

You can post it in here, I would love to see it. :D

Terry said:
LMAO! Is that a green pickle ornament on your tree?? I thought we might be the only family to have one of those on our tree! haha

Every good German has a pickle on their tree, dont they?

dodgerchromie

Aug 7, 2008
California
Musial Collector said:
Terry said:

Every good German has a pickle on their tree, dont they?
I thought it was an eggplant! :eek: :lol:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Yes, every good German has a pickle hiding in the tree!
Copyof100_2374.jpg

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
If I had a mancave, it would have a tree (we have two small ones that we didn't even put together due to no place to put them!) with either my Peanuts ornaments (I have around 25-30 total) or all my sports ornaments. My wife was a Hallmark ornament collector before we met, so I married into it. Once they started making sport figures, (I see Nolan Ryan and the Jackie Robinson medaillion on your tree!) I get them every year. I don't get the basketball or NASCAR ones, but I get the baseball one every year (from my mother-in-law--this year it's Nomar Garciaparra :( ) I pick up the football on on my own--Laidaininan Tomlinson, not bad. It would be a great display since I have close to 40 sports ornaments since they first started.

Chris, you don't have the Brett Favre Hallmark on your tree? (2004, I think) Secret Santa needs to take care of you!

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Greg Cleveland said:
If I had a mancave, it would have a tree (we have two small ones that we didn't even put together due to no place to put them!) with either my Peanuts ornaments (I have around 25-30 total) or all my sports ornaments. My wife was a Hallmark ornament collector before we met, so I married into it. Once they started making sport figures, (I see Nolan Ryan and the Jackie Robinson medaillion on your tree!) I get them every year. I don't get the basketball or NASCAR ones, but I get the baseball one every year (from my mother-in-law--this year it's Nomar Garciaparra :( ) I pick up the football on on my own--Laidaininan Tomlinson, not bad. It would be a great display since I have close to 40 sports ornaments since they first started.

Chris, you don't have the Brett Favre Hallmark on your tree? (2004, I think) Secret Santa needs to take care of you!

I also have the Paige medaillion, hard to see on the pic.
As for Brett, I dont have the hallmark one, but have one I picked up at the Rybicki Cheese shop at the MOA. You can see it on the left side, directly across from Hendrix.
Its funny, I could have a tree strickly full of Packers ornaments, as my mother gets me a new one every year. :D
I saw the Nomar one at Kohls this week. If he was in a Sox uni, I might have gotten it. I always think of him as a Sox player, no matter what team he is on.

Just looked up on eBay for the Favre, dang, ended at $27!! Looks to be a 2001 issue.

05f1_1.jpg

Members online