Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ATMsportscards with a new week breaks Tonight LIVE!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phinsfan77

Feb 14, 2009
I would love to get any and all FCB members over to check me out live tonight starting around 7:00-7:30 on blogtv at www.blogtv.com/people/atmsportscards On tap for tonight is a master case of 09 Limited football, 4 boxes of 09 Absolute football, 2 boxes of 09 Bowman Sterling Football, some 06 Playoff Bonus Packs, and lots of freebie giveaways including packs of cards and tshirts!!

come join the madness as its gonna be a blast. ill update this thread when i go live and would love for all of yall to come in and chat and watch the breaks and get in on the fun.

***Disclaimer This break has not been inspected or approved by any FCB staff. The details
of this break are the sole responsibility of atmsportscards and the breakers involved. FCB
has not looked into the product, nor the cost break down of this event. Any customer support
issues are to be addressed to atmsportscards, and FCB takes no responsibility should there be
issues with these types of breaks. FCB is merely allowing this group to advertise their break
here because we think some of our members could have a bit of fun breaking boxes in this manner.

phinsfan77

Feb 14, 2009
going live again tonight on blogtv with some new stuff this week. i have a case of 06 NT, 5 boxes of 07 limited football, 5 boxes of 09 limited football, 2 boxes of 08 UD premier football, and a 10 box case of 07 topps sterling baseball!!

come hang out and watch it all go down at www.blogtv.com/people/atmsportscards starting around 7:00-7:30 eastern.

Members online

Latest posts