Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What the hell happend to Sammy Sosa's face???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeremy

Aug 7, 2008
YOU KNOW
notlupus.png

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Wow here is my take. I have meet Sammy Sosa every almost year in Spring training when he was with the Cubs.
I once was on the cruise that had him and some of the Cubs and there families on as well.
Sammy had a skin problem on his face like Pock Marks I know you have seen people like this. Will some have said
you get this from using PED's and yes you can see it in others Mark McGwire and others. that is not the topic here.

I think Sammy has had some cosmetic surgery on his face and to do that you will lose pigment in your skin
since your essentially are doing skin gaffs. I know that picture of his wife is not natural either
Sonia was no were near as well endowed back 1998 or 1999 when I was on the cruise with them.

So this does not surprise me in the least, Sammy is trying to hide what he has done in the past.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
here is one of the pictures I was talking about as you was gettiing bigger over the years this
on his face became more noticeable

sammy-sosa-testifies.jpg

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I think that he should be played by Robert Downey Jr in a life movie. Downey could pass with dark makeup, and wash it off as time goes by in Sammy's life. (Inspired by his performace in Tropic Thunder of course)

robert_downey-tt.jpg

A little added note - It could be a weird angle, but it appears that Sammy's wifes chestal parts are not of even proportion to each other.

WaxHeaven

Nov 7, 2008
Florida
Card Magnet said:
A little added note - It could be a weird angle, but it appears that Sammy's wifes chestal parts are not of even proportion to each other.

That's gotta be the most eloquent way of saying her boobs don't match ...

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
Card Magnet said:

:lol: :lol:

Glad to here I'm not the only one who noticed that.

AKT74

Sep 8, 2009
PED's turn you white? Wow Clemens better be careful he may turn translucent in a couple years.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
WaxHeaven said:
Card Magnet said:

That's gotta be the most eloquent way of saying her boobs don't match ...

everything looks just dandy to me...

on the left side at least lmao

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I'd like to see more photos - it looks like a bad photo to me (lighting not very good or way too good, angles are weird, etc).

Members online